The protective cage from SmallRig is designed for the Nikon Z7 II, Z6 II, Z7, Z6, and the Z5 mirrorless camera systems. Full access to camera controls and functions are granted - even when changing around accessories such as batteries or mics. You can mount the camera onto the cage via the included 1/4"-20 screw, and the surface of the cage features anti-slip pads. To hold your camera securely in place, there is an M2.5 screw to prevent possible twisting. The integrated shoe mount and side NATO rail provide suitable attachment points for arms, monitors, and other accessories. The cage incorporates multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 ARRI-style threads for additional mounting options. Underneath the cage is 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads to connect a camera plate for tripod mounting.
SmallRig Cage for Nikon Z5/Z6/Z7/Z6II/Z7II Camera Key Features:
- High-end SmallRig Aluminium cage
- Specific to Nikon Mirrorless cameras such as the Z7 II, Z6 II, Z7, Z6, and Z5
- Ideal for freelance videographers and image-makers
- M2.5 Anti-Twist screw to prevent twisting
- ARRI compatible threaded holes
- Compatible with various additional accessories
- Built-in shoe mount and side NATO Rail
- Lightweight, tactile construction
- Accessible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads for tripod mounting
What's in the box?
- 1 x SmallRig Cage for Nikon Z5/Z6/Z7/Z6II/Z7II Mirrorless Camera
- 1 x M2.5 screw
- 1 x ¼"-20 screw
- 1 x Allen Key
Which camera systems is this SmallRig cage compatible with?
The SmallRig Cage is specific to the Nikon Z5/Z6/Z7/Z6II/Z7II Mirrorless Cameras.
Who is this best suited to?
This SmallRig camera cage is an ideal first-step to building a pro-level, affordable camera rig - ideal for freelance videographers.
Back to top