The Sony LA-EA4 Mount Adapter allows the use of Sony A-mount lenses to work with your compact system E-mount camera and includes a built-in 15 point TTL phase detection AF system and three cross sensors, so you'll always capture sharp, detailed movies and stills. The LA-EA4 is the world's first full-frame mount adapter to be equipped with Translucent Mirror Technology and features an AF motor and aperture-drive mechanism to ensure continuous TTL phase detection autofocus.
The Key Features
- Expand your lens collection - use a wide range of A-mount lenses on a full-frame E-mount camera body
- Continuous Phase Detection - there's Continuous Phase Detection and autofocus, so you can shoot sharp, detailed movies and action-packed stills
- Super-fast AF - with a built-in 15 point TTL phase detection AF system and three cross sensors, you'll always capture crisp, focused shots *1,*2
- Adaptor aperture drive - the adapter's aperture drive mechanism enables Auto Exposure (AE) with compatible A-mount lenses*3
- Phase Detection AF during video shooting - keep fast moving subjects in sharp focus, thanks to Phase Detection AF constantly tracking through the scene
- See more of the picture - with 35mm full-frame compatibility, you'll be able to capture the whole picture
*1. AF not available with STF lenses and teleconverters.
Back to top
*2. Teleconverter lenses and Minolta Xi lenses are not compatible.
*3. Aperture setting for video capture is fixed at the maximum aperture of the lens or F3.5, whichever is lower (AF-C).
Back to top
For use with
||Sony Alpha A7 and A7r
||Lens mount adapter