The original Sony FS5 became a stalwart amongst professional filmmakers thanks to its advanced features, high frame rates, and an appealing price tag. The FS5 Mark II retains much of what made the original so popular, while also adding 2K/4K RAW outputs and higher frame rates(without the need for expensive firmware upgrades), and Instant HDR workflow. Comes with an 18-105mm lens.
Key Features: Sony PXW-FS5 II 4K Professional Camcorder with 18-105mm Lens
- Improved colour science: With its new colour science, Sony have improved the skin tones that users are able to capture out of camera, while also adding an Instant HDR workflow
- No more expensive firmware upgrades for RAW and high frame rate shooting: The 'base' firmware allows users to record 4K RAW up to 120fps (in 4 second bursts), continuous 240fps in 2K RAW, or continuous 4K 60fps to an external recorder. Internally the FS5 II offers 4K internal recording, Full HD 10-bit 4:2:2 up to 240fps with an 8 second cache, plus continuous recording up to 120fps in Full HD
- Instant HDR Workflow: The new HLG/BT.2020 mode streamlines user's HDR post-production workflow by reducing the time spent grading. Footage shot in S-Log 2/3 lets you refine an HDR image using standard grading tools
- Improved picture profiles: The FS5 II offers 10 different present picture profiles for easy switching between different colour and gamma settings
Key Features: Sony E18-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- High overall performance and excellent contrast in the first E-mount G Lens
- Versatile 27-158mm (35mm full frame format equivalent) range
- Constant F/4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range
- Handycam technology achieves smooth, quiet focus and zoom operation
- The length of the lens remains constant for maximum handling consistency
- Zoom lever for continuous zoom speed control and new expressive freedom
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
Sony| FS5 II | Product Feature
Sony| FS5 II | Sample footage "Lucent"
Back to top
Back to top
||Approx. 111.3 x 128.7 x 172.4 mm
||XAVC QFHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 4:2:0, XAVC HD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 4:2:2, AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
||XAVC QFHD (3840 x 2160) @29.97p, 25p, 23.98p, XAVC HD (1920 x 1080) @59.94p, 50p,
||XLR-type 3-pin (female) (x2), line/mic/mic +48 V selectable
||0°C to 40°C
||BNC type (x1), SD/HD/3G(Level-B) selectable, HDMI connector (Type A)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £207.44
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.