Tenba's BYOB Backpack Inserts allow you to transform your favourite rucksack or backpack into a protective camera bag. Available in three different sizes and two colours, these camera inserts have a soft shell yet highly durable and weatherproof shell made from water-repellent 300D herringbone polyester. It is designed to last with the use of super-reliable and hassle-free YKK zippers, and it comes with adjustable padded inserts that allow you to configure your insert the best suit your camera gear. There's also side mesh pockets and a secure internal zippered pocket, both of which can be used to house your accessories or valuables.
Tenba BYOB Backpack Insert Key Features:
- Easily insert into your favourite rucksack
- Vertical orientation and wide top-access opening
- Padded, adjustable dividers to suit your kit
- A soft brushed tricot lining is gentle on your gear
- Made from durable & weatherproof materials
- A water-repellent 300D herringbone polyester
- Feautres super-reliable & hassle-free YKK zippers
- The insert includes a useful removable shoulder strap
- Stretchy mesh side pockets for your accessories
- Interior secure zippered pocket holds valuables
What's in the box?
- 1 x Tenba BYOB Backpack Insert
- 1 x Set of Padded Dividers
- 1 x Shoulder Strap
Which camera insert should I get? What will each insert carry?
The BYOB 9 DSLR will house a mirrorless or DSLR camera with up to 2-4 lenses, includingup to a 24-70mm F2.8 attached.
The BYOB 10 DSLR can hold a mirrorless or DSLR camera with up to 2-4 lenses, including up to a 70-200mm 2.8 attached.
The BYOB 9 Slim, the smaller of the three will fit a mirrorless or compact DSLR camera with 2-4 lenses, and up to a 24-70mm 2.8 attached.
Back to top
Back to top
||Waterbottle Pocket, Waterproof, 1 Compartment, Internal Compartment Dividers
||Adjustable Interior Dividers
||H23 x W23 x D13 cm