The Think Tank Urban Access Backpack 15 provides easy access to your equipment and is very fast to pack, saving you precious time you'd rather spend shooting. Perfect for creatives on the go who need to get to a location or a studio fast! The backpack features access panels on both sides which enable you to sling it left or right. The rear-panel offers full access to your gear when working directly out of the bag. In addition to this, a centre tripod mounting system is available. It helps to balance small and large tripods in a secure manner without obstructing the gear. The backpack is also very comfortable as the harness is padded.
Think Tank Urban Access Backpack 15 Key Features:
- Features two quick side-access panels with a full-access rear panel
- Includes a laptop pocket and a tripod attachment
- Users can fit their jacket into the deep front pocket
- The shoulder harness has a robust design that features load-lifters to adjust the weight of the backpack
- Users can access an attached, for example, 70-200mm f2.8 without taking off their bags
- For frequent travellers the backpack includes a luggage handle pass-through
- Removable sternum strap and waist belt
- To accommodate for long shoots the bag features expandable water bottle pockets on both sides
- Internal organiser pockets allow for quick access to filters, batteries, and more
- Customisable divider system
- The top compartment mesh pockets are ideal for keeping your small items well organised and in addition to this the top compartment fits snacks along with other personal gear
- Comes with a seam-sealed rain cover
Expanded Think Tank Urban Access Backpack 15 Key Features:
As an example the backpack can carry a Nikon D750 with 70-200mm f2.8 attached, 24-70mm f2.8, 14-24mm f2.8, 105mm f/2.8 macro, 35mm f1.4, SB900 strobe, and a 15" laptop. Alternatively, a Canon 5D with 70-200mm f2.8 attached, 24-70mm f2.8, 16-35mm f2.8, 100mm f2.8 macro, 1.4x teleconverter, 600EXIIRT strobe, and a 15" laptop.
Back to top
Back to top
||31 x 48 x 23 cm (12.2” W x 18.9” H x 9” D)
||26 x 33 x 14 cm (10.2” W x 13” H x 5.5” D)
||23.5 x 33 x 2 cm (9.2” W x 13” H x 0.8” D)
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £24.64
||23 x £13.17
||35 x £9.38
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.