Released in November 2014 the Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens is a worthy successor to the well-received MK I. Featuring a redesigned optical system for excellent sharpness; rotating zoom design; an improved minimum focusing distance of 0.98m; and a 3-mode Image Stabiliser, this solid, super-telephoto lens will perform to the highest of standards in a variety of photographic genres.
- Versatile super-telephoto zoom is perfect for sport and wildlife photography
- Fluorite and Super Ultra-low Dispersion (Super UD)
- Delivers 0.31x magnification distance
- Sealed to guard against dust and moisture
- Zoom Touch Adjustment Ring