Released in November 2008 the Canon EOS 5D Mark II follows in the footsteps of its predecessor, the Canon EOS 5D Digital SLR. From the huge number of megapixels to the introduction of Live View, advanced DIGIC 4 Processor, and full HD Movie Mode, along with the once-improved weather sealing, the Canon EOS 5D Mark II is a crowd pleaser that doesn't have it in its nature to disappoint.
- 21.1 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- Full HD 1080 movie recording with HDMI Output
- 3.9 fps shooting at 78 JPEG continuous image burst
- High ISO 6400 - expandable down to 100 and up to 25,600
- 3" LCD screen with Live View mode and Face Detection Live AF