The Nikon 70-200mm AF-S Nikkor f2.8G ED VR II Lens displays outstanding edge-to-corner sharpness whilst delivering fast yet quiet autofocus. This fast-aperture telephoto zoom lens is perfect for professionals interested in capturing high-octane sports as the VRII technology enables photographers to shoot at shutter speeds up to 3.5 stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
- Weather-sealed magnesium body
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II)
- Nano crystal coating for reduced ghosting and flare
- SWM (Silent wave motor) near-silent autofocus
- Compatible with 77mm lens filter