Taking the main features of the ever-popular VEO 3+ Series, this tripod only kit is stable, reliable, and much better suited to the travelling photographer. It is equipped with an intuitive MACC system, VEO+ MA1 conversion adapter, and a reversible 1/4" to 3/8" thread to suit your choice of head. To further improve portability, this tripod folds down to 48cm and weighs just 1.78kg.
Vanguard VEO 3T+ 264CT Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit Key Features:
- Travel-friendly version of the ever-popular VEO 3+ range
- Tripod only, with reversible 1/4" to 3/8" thread
- MACC supports almost 360° rotation
- MACC doubles as a multi-mount with VEO+ MA1 Adapter
- Suited to everything from macro to landscape photography
- Extends to a maximum 145cm
- Maximum carrying capacity of 15kg
- Folds down to 46cm, weighing just 1.78kg
- Consists of 23mm diameter carbon fibre 3-section legs
- Single tripod leg converts to an intuitive monopod
- Three variable set leg angles (23°, 50° and 80°)
- Suited to use in inclement weather conditions
- Rubber feet replaceable with spiked (included)
- Removable hook system to improve stability
- Includes a premium padded tripod bag
What’s in the box?
- 1 x VEO 3T+ Travel Sized Tripod (Carbon Fibre)
- 1 x VEO MA-1 Multi-Mount Attachment
- 1 x Spiked Feet (M6 thread)
- 1 x Hanging Hook
- 1 x Tripod Bag
- 1 x QR Plate
What does MACC stand for?
MACC stands for Multi-Angle Central Column.
Is the VEO+ MA1 Adapter included with this Tripod Kit?
The VEO+ MA1 Adapter is included with this Tripod Kit.
What is the purpose of the VEO+ MA1 Adapter?
The VEO+ MA1 Adapter slides onto the central column to create a secondary attachment point. This allows you to attach additional equipment such as flashes, lighting, microphones, and more.
Can you convert this tripod system into a monopod?
You are able to convert this tripod into an intuitive monopod by simply unscrewing the specific leg, removing the central column, and then screwing the two together. This extends to 150cm and allows for more efficient packing of camera gear as you will not need a secondary monopod.
Are you able to attach additional accessories to this travel tripod?
This tripod kit comes equipped with an additional 3/8" thread system. This allows for an additional support arm to be attached, which can then hold lights, monitors, mics, and more.
How do you clean the tripod in the most efficient way?
The twist-lock leg sections can be unscrewed and removed to allow for better access to the interior mechanism of each individual leg. This maximises the lifespan of your tripod, which is great for photographers and videographers looking to shoot in more extreme environments.
Does this tripod kit include spiked feet?
This Vanguard tripod kit comes equipped with rubber feet that can be removed and then replaced with spiked feet for use outdoors on location.
Back to top
Back to top
Closed Length [cm]
Horizontal Centre Column
||VEO MA-1 Multi-Mount Attachment, Spiked Feet (M6 thread), Hanging Hook, Tripod Bag and Quick Release Plate
Max Height [cm]
Max Load [g]