Vanguard’s VEO Adaptor Backpacks are a unique combination of intelligent design and optimal organisation. This sleek, modern bag design is suited to house Pro-DSLR camera setups with a range of lenses, accessories as well as a laptop. It has convenient rear access and the internal structure allows you to customise and organise your gear to best suit your workflow. Additionally, this bag has a USB-A port on the side that allows you to charge your camera or phone on the go.
Vanguard VEO Adaptor Backpack Key Features:
- Available in two different sizes; the R48 and R88
- Both bags are designed for Pro-DSLR camera setups
- A large and versatile backpack with multiple openings
- A rear access point that be set up for top access to gear
- Multiple pockets inside can house your cables and SD cards
- Room for a flash, accessories and a Macbook or laptop
- A USB-A port allows you to charge gear on the go
- Front-facing tripod support for optimal bag balancing
- Ergonomic harness system & waist strap for all-day wearing
- Stitched together with reflective thread for added visibility
- Premium materials offer effective waterproofing
- Includes a rain cover for more adverse weather
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Vanguard VEO Adaptor Backpack
- 1 x Rain Cover
Vanguard VEO Adaptor R44/R48 Backpack Product Video:
Meet the VEO Adaptor Rear Access Backpacks
What is the cable in the picture that is coming from the bag?
One of the useful features of this bag is that it includes a USB interface port on the side that allows you to charge your camera or smartphone on the go.
How much will this bag hold?
Both the R44 and R48 can hold a full kit load. The R44 can hold a Pro DSLR camera with lens attached, 4-5 lenses, a flash and accessories, as well as a 13” Macbook. The R48 can hold Pro DSLR camera with lens attached, 6-8 lenses (to 400mm), a flash and accessories, as well as a 16” Macbook.
What is the bag made out of?
This bag is made from 600D polyester fabric, with PU coating that in turn offers effective waterproofing. The bag also comes with a rain cover for when the worse gets even worse.
Can you attach a tripod to the bag?
Both the R44 and R48 have an external tripod holder that is suitable for travel- to mid-sized tripods.
Back to top
Back to top
||Pro DSLR camera with lens attached, 4-5 lenses, a flash and accessories
||260 x 220 x 450 mm
||220 x 160 x 430 mm
||13 inch laptop