Vanguard’s VEO Adaptor Backpacks are a unique combination of intelligent design and optimal organisation. This sleek, modern bag design is suited to house Pro-DSLR camera setups with a range of lenses, accessories as well as a laptop or tablet. This bag has quick and safe side access to the internal structure. Inside, you customise and organise the layout to best suit your workflow. Additionally, this bag has a USB-A port on the side that allows you to charge your camera or phone on the go.
Vanguard VEO Adaptor Backpack Key Features:
- Available in two different sizes; the S41 and S46
- Extra-wide side access for quick & easy access to your kit
- Both bags are designed for Pro-DSLR camera setups
- A large and versatile backpack with multiple openings
- Multiple pockets inside can house your cables and SD cards
- Room for a flash, accessories and a Macbook or laptop
- A USB-A port allows you to charge gear on the go
- Front-facing tripod support for optimal bag balancing
- Ergonomic harness system & waist strap for all-day wearing
- Stitched together with reflective thread for added visibility
- Premium materials offer effective waterproofing
- Includes a rain cover for more adverse weather
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Vanguard VEO Adaptor Backpack
- 1 x Rain Cover
Vanguard VEO Adpator S41/S46 Backpack Product Video:
Meet the VEO Adaptor Side Access Camera Backpacks
What is the cable in the picture that is coming from the bag?
One of the useful features of this bag is that it includes a USB interface port on the side that allows you to charge your camera or smartphone on the go.
How much will this bag hold?
Both the S41 and S46 can hold a full kit load. The S41 can hold a DSLR/mirrorless camera, 1-2 lenses, a flash, accessories and a 10” tablet. The S46 can hold a pro DSLR camera, 3-4 lenses, a flash, accessories and a 15” Macbook.
What is the bag made out of?
This bag is made from 600D polyester fabric, with PU coating that in turn offers effective waterproofing. The bag also comes with a rain cover for when the worse gets even worse.
Can you attach a tripod to the bag?
Both the S41 and S46 have an external tripod holder that is suitable for travel- to mid-sized tripods.
Back to top
Back to top
||DSLR camera with lens attached, 3-4 lenses, a flash and accessories
||270 x 220 x 465 mm
||240 x 160 x 310 mm
||15 inch laptop