The Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display is an interactive pen display that allows you to comfortably create directly onto a 13.3" Full HD 1920 x 1080 display with 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. You'll find your creative zone quickly given the natural, intuitive feeling of a Wacom pen in your hand.
The included detachable, ergonomic stand can be easily adjusted in height to suit your favourite working position.
Key Features: Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display
- Lightweight with a compact slim design
- Ideal for users who like to create in front of a computer
- 13.3" display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 11.75 x 6.75" / 299 x 171mm active area
- 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity
- 4 customisable Express Keys
- Colour gamut - 75% Adobe RGB
- Orientation - right or left-handed users
- Adjustable stand - 3 angles and detachable
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 3-in-1 cable (USB, HDMI, Power)
- Pro Pen comes in a compact carrying case
Wex SnapShots: Video
Back to top
- Screen size (measured diagonally): 13.3 inch
- Technology: a-Si Active Matrix TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: Full HD 1920 X 1080
- Displayable colors (maximum): 16.7 million
- Aspect ratio: 16:09 widescreen
- Viewing angle: 178° (89°/89°) H, (89°/89°) V
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Response Rate: 25 ms
- Active area: 293.8 x 165.2mm
- Color Gamut: 75% Adobe RGB
- Industry standard pre-sets: 6500° K whitepoint default
- Graphics Input: HDMI
- Multi-touch: No
- Pen Pro: Pen
- Pressure Levels: 2048, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Range: 40 degrees
- Tilt recognition: ±60 levels
- Type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free)
- Switches: Tip switch, 2 side switches, eraser
- Nibs: 5 standard, 3 felt, 1 stroke
- Pen box: Yes
- Pen stand : Yes
- Grip: Latex-free silicone rubber
- Model: FUZ-A203
- Technology: Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution: 5080 lines per inch
- ExpressKeys™: 4 customizable, application-specific
- Touch Ring: No
- Touch Strips: No
- Rocker ring and Home button: 4 position customizable
- Radial menu: Yes
- Precison mode: Yes
- Display toggle: Yes
- Dedicated pan, scroll, zoom, brush size: No
- Stand adjustability: 3 angles and detachable
- Orientation: Right or left-handed use
- Size: 375 x 248 x 14mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Cables included: Wacom 3-in-1
- PC and Mac connection: HDMI and USB
- Display Connection: Wacom 3-in-1
- Peripheral connections: USB 2.0 port
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz 19 VDC, 1.58 A (max)
- Power Supply Output: 19 VDC, 1.58 A (max)
- Power Consumption Max. Power Consumption: 9.0 W, 1 W or less when asleep 0.5 W or less when off
- System requirements: Windows® 8, 7 (SP1, 32 / 64 bit), Vista SP2, XP SP3
- Mac: OS X, v 10.6.8 or later (Intel processor)
Back to top
||1920 x 1080
||413 x 296 x 106 mm
||Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP; Mac OS X 10.6 or above
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £23.84
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.