The Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display is an interactive pen display that allows you to comfortably create directly onto a 13.3" Full HD 1920 x 1080 display with 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. You'll find your creative zone quickly given the natural, intuitive feeling of a Wacom pen in your hand.
The included detachable, ergonomic stand can be easily adjusted in height to suit your favourite working position.
Key Features: Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display
- Lightweight with a compact slim design
- Ideal for users who like to create in front of a computer
- 13.3" display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 11.75 x 6.75" / 299 x 171mm active area
- 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity
- 4 customisable Express Keys
- Colour gamut - 75% Adobe RGB
- Orientation - right or left-handed users
- Adjustable stand - 3 angles and detachable
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 3-in-1 cable (USB, HDMI, Power)
- Pro Pen comes in a compact carrying case
Wex SnapShots: Video
Back to top
- Screen size (measured diagonally): 13.3 inch
- Technology: a-Si Active Matrix TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: Full HD 1920 X 1080
- Displayable colors (maximum): 16.7 million
- Aspect ratio: 16:09 widescreen
- Viewing angle: 178° (89°/89°) H, (89°/89°) V
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Response Rate: 25 ms
- Active area: 293.8 x 165.2mm
- Color Gamut: 75% Adobe RGB
- Industry standard pre-sets: 6500° K whitepoint default
- Graphics Input: HDMI
- Multi-touch: No
- Pen Pro: Pen
- Pressure Levels: 2048, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Range: 40 degrees
- Tilt recognition: ±60 levels
- Type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free)
- Switches: Tip switch, 2 side switches, eraser
- Nibs: 5 standard, 3 felt, 1 stroke
- Pen box: Yes
- Pen stand : Yes
- Grip: Latex-free silicone rubber
- Model: FUZ-A203
- Technology: Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution: 5080 lines per inch
- ExpressKeys™: 4 customizable, application-specific
- Touch Ring: No
- Touch Strips: No
- Rocker ring and Home button: 4 position customizable
- Radial menu: Yes
- Precison mode: Yes
- Display toggle: Yes
- Dedicated pan, scroll, zoom, brush size: No
- Stand adjustability: 3 angles and detachable
- Orientation: Right or left-handed use
- Size: 375 x 248 x 14mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Cables included: Wacom 3-in-1
- PC and Mac connection: HDMI and USB
- Display Connection: Wacom 3-in-1
- Peripheral connections: USB 2.0 port
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz 19 VDC, 1.58 A (max)
- Power Supply Output: 19 VDC, 1.58 A (max)
- Power Consumption Max. Power Consumption: 9.0 W, 1 W or less when asleep 0.5 W or less when off
- System requirements: Windows® 8, 7 (SP1, 32 / 64 bit), Vista SP2, XP SP3
- Mac: OS X, v 10.6.8 or later (Intel processor)
Back to top
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
||1920 x 1080
|Screen Size (Inches)
||413 x 296 x 106 mm
||Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP; Mac OS X 10.6 or above
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £27.04
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.