The combination of a 21.5" HD, wide format LCD and industry-leading pen input capabilities enables photographers, designers, and other creative professionals to work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the display with Wacom's pressure-sensitive pen technology. Following in the footsteps of Wacom's popular line of large Cintiqs, the new Cinitq 22HD features a 21.5" HD display. Additional productivity features such as ExpressKeys and Touch Rings help speed any creative workflow.
Key Features: Wacom Cintiq 22HD Interactive Monitor
- Work naturally, intuitively and gain productivity – sketch, paint, design and edit directly on the screen
- The 21.5" display features wide format, full HD resolution and an extra wide viewing angle
- Ambidextrous design
- Pressure- and tilt-sensitive pen to replicate canvas effects as well as paint brush effects such as line weight, opacity and exposure
- Advanced tip sensor featuring a low pen activation force to capture even the most subtle nuances of pressure
- Touch Strips with Touch Strip toggle buttons to control up to four specific functions such as brush size, zooming, scrolling and on-screen canvas rotation
- Sixteen ExpressKeys, Touch Strips and Radial menus for time-saving customisable access to one-touch shortcuts and functions
A hands-on creative experience.
Keep your hands on your work. Literally. Wacom gives you support for on-screen gesture recognition, available in many of your favorite creative applications, from Adobe Illustrator to MudBox. Naturally, you'll appreciate the precise, intuitive control of working directly on-screen with Wacom’s pressure-sensitive pen.
Create in comfort.
The traditional rotating stand offers both landscape and portrait viewing angles and easily adjusts to your preferred working position, so you can work in complete comfort.
Maximize your productivity.
Work easier and faster with customizable ExpressKeys™, Touch Rings, and multi-touch tablet input that gives you quick, one-touch access to your favorite shortcuts.
Setting Up Cintiq 22HD Touch
Back to top
Back to top
|Active Area (mm)
||479.2 x 271.3 mm
||DVI, VGA, USB
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
||1920 x 1080
|Screen Size (Inches)
||650 x 400 x 55mm
||Windows 7, Vista, XP; Mac OS X, version 10.4 or above
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £53.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.