The WANDRD ROUTE Chest Pack is a handy addition to the Fernweh backpack, while it can also be used on its own as a camera bag for day use. Attach it to the front of the Fernweh for instant and unobstructed access to your camera while hiking and walking. It delivers the same protection to your gear as the Fernweh, and it has been constructed with the same padded and weatherproof materials as the bag. The chest pack features a zip expansion in its base, which allows the pack to fit a camera with a 70-200mm lens attached on top of an additional external pocket for small personal items such as a phone or a wallet.
WANDRD ROUTE Chest Pack Key Features:
- Ideal for outdoor, action and adventure photographers
- Great for backpacking, hiking and staying on the move
- Weather-resistant thanks to the exterior fabric having a durable water-resistant PU coating
- Comfort is ensured thanks to the breathable foam and airmesh back panel
- Features a pass-through belt loop on the rear
- Fits a camera with a 70-200mm lens attached
- Fitted with a zip expansion, flip-close top lid, and an external pocket for small personal items
- Compatible with the WANDRD FERNWEH 50L Backpack (sold separately)
What's in the box?
- 1 x WANDRD ROUTE Chest Pack
- 1 x Adjustable Shoulder Strap
WANDRD ROUTE Chest Pack Product Video:
Route Chest Pack: Feature Overview
Back to top