The X-Rite i1Display Studio is an advanced display calibration solution aimed at both enthusiasts and professional photographers. It equips users with all of the necessary functions for a brilliantly-calibrated monitor, laptop, mobile device or a projector. After all of the devices used the in the workfolk have been profiled the user becomes relieved of the wonder of why the colour in their images does not match the final output. The X-Rite i1Display Studio is a replacement for the ColorMunki Display.
X-Rite i1Display Studio Key Features:
- Accurate monitor and projector calibration
- Wizard-driven interface that walks the user through the process of profiling and calibrating step-by-step
- The user is able to colour match up to four separate displays for excellent colour accuracy that is evident throughout the entirety of the workflow
- Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, and gamma is available
- Includes intelligent Iterative Profiling adaptive technology which delivers enhanced outcomes for max colour accuracy on individual displays
- Video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI - P3
- Compatible with i1Studio Software and i1 colorimeter
Expanded X-Rite i1Display Studio Key Features:
This function measures and adjusts the display profile for reduced contrast ratios that occur as a result of flare light, or glare, falling on the surface of a display. An elevated display profile is possible thanks to the accurately measured effective display ratio.
Monitor Calibration Functions
There are plenty of useful options offered by the X-Rite i1Display Studio. An excellent example is the X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement which automatically determines the optimum display luminance. This is useful when comparing prints to displays. The determination is based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints are anticipated to be viewed. Another fantastic example is the Profile Validation Reminder which allows the user to view the before and after results with included images (the user can also upload their own images). Alternatively, the 3D gamut viewer can also be utilised for the same purpose along the set reminder intervals to re-profile the display.
The user has the power to build an accurate projector profile in minutes. The process takes into consideration the projected colours, screen colour as well as room lighting so that the user can be assured of the high and true nature of the images projected.
X-Rite i1Display Studio
Back to top