The 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Carbon Fibre Tripod in grey is arguably the world’s most versatile and powerful travel tripod. With a 16:1 weight ratio it can carry 16 times its weight. Capable of extending up to 1.82m, featuring multiple mounting points, 3 detachable legs, and a triple section removable centre column it is truly a unique tripod. Offering a modular construction, the tripod is capable of multiple configurations including a monopod, low-level and table-top tripod. It is great for photographers needing a full-size professional, yet compact tripod. It is versatile, and stable despite being a travel tripod; perfect for multitude of photographic applications.
3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Carbon Fibre Tripod + AirHed Pro Key Features:
- Extremely versatile thanks to its modular construction allowing for a number of configurations including a monopod, low-level and table-top tripod
- Ideal for all types of photography, including macro work, thanks to its telescopic, removable and reversible centre column
- 3 detachable legs with plenty of creative uses including as monopods or as boom arms
- The monopod can reach a maximum height of 1.98m
- The tripod reaches a maximum height of 1.33m without the column
- Comes with AirHed Pro boosting the max height of the tripod to 1.9m
- Offers a maximum load of 30kg with a maximum height of 1.83m and minimum height of 121mm
- Weight-balanced locks lower the centre of gravity making the tripod more stable
- 5 section legs with a 3 section column and leg angles of 23/55/80-deg
- Offers a load capacity of 30kg at 23-deg, 20kg at 55-deg, and 10kg at 80-deg
- Weighs only 1.83kg (2.15kg total kit weight) and folds down to 431mm for easy transportation
- 26mm maximum leg tubing
- Parallel locking system for better leverage without the annoyance of accidental disassembly
- Detachable rubber Bootz are replaceable with any of 3 Legged Thing’s footwear accessories, improving stability on any terrain
- The included clamshell-design protective carry case is equipped with a carabiner clip, a storage pocket, and an extendable carry strap
Expanded 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Carbon Fibre Tripod + AirHed Pro Key Features:
The next generation of the Pro Range offers plenty of brand new features including 3 detachable legs, knurled knobs, stronger locks, and refined contours. The knurled knobs and caps - located on the AirHed Pro, column locks, and caps on the parallel locks - improve the grip and leverage for easier tightening. Leg and column locks are now stronger and feature a brand new style of Chicken Lips. These have been paired with 2 key lines in the legs to ensure legs are locked securely in place for a rigid and stable base ideal for all types of photography. Finally, the refined contours offer pleasing curves and rounded corners; whereas, the patented Tri-mount plate is now more contoured for easier use with multiple threaded mounting points and three hollowed spurs for accessories (6x 1/4" and 1x 3/8”). Leg latches also deliver a smoother open/lock action.
Pro 2.0 Albert tripod is truly a unique travel tripod; thanks to its modular design allowing for a multitude of configurations suitable for different photographic applications. With its 3 removable legs it can easily turn into a table-top tripod with a simple addition of tripod footwear. When one of the detachable legs is combined with the centre column to form a monopod the others can be utilised as booms for lights and microphones. Thanks to the removable centre column this tripod can be used for macro work in addition to other photography genres.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Albert 2.0 Carbon Fibre Professional Tripod System
- 1 x AirHed Pro
- 1 x QR-Octa Arca-Swiss Compatible Quick Release Plate
- 1 x Microfiber Head Bag
- 1 x Multi Tool
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x Coin Key
- 1 x Key Ring
- 1 x Carabiner and Bottle Opener
- 1 x Anodised magnesium alloy D-Ring
- 1 x Clamshell-design Protective Carry Case
- 1 x Extendable Carry Strap
3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Carbon Fibre Tripod + AirHed Pro Product Video:
3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert
Back to top
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.