Whether you’re looking for a card to store your continuous burst photography, Full HD video, or 4K cinematic shots, the Angelbird AV PRO SD MK2 V60 is an incredibly reliable and efficient option. Featuring Angelbird’s innovative Stable Stream technology, this card offers sustained read speeds of 260 MB/s and sustained write speeds of 140 MB/s, so you can store and organise your data with speed.
Angelbird AV PRO SD MK2 64GB V60 Key Features:
- Compact SD card ideal for professional DSLRs and drone systems
- Ideal for recording, storing and organising larger files
- A versatile card that supports HD, 4K and 3D video recording
- Suitable option for RAW and continuous burst photography
- Sustained read speed of 260 MB/s and write speed of 140 MB/s
- Guaranteed minimum write speed of 60 MB/s
- Shock, dust, water, temperature, x-ray, and magnet resistance
- Wide-ranging operating temperature between -25 to 85°C
- Error Correction Code fixes common errors and bugs
- Built-in write-protect switch for comprehensive security
- Compatible with many mainstream camera and drone brands
- Comes with an activation code for a full warranty
What's in the box?
- 1 x Angelbird AV PRO SD MK2 64GB V60
- 1 x Activation Code for Full Limited Warranty
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
What is the maximum read and write speeds of this SD card?
This SD card has a sustained read speed of 260 MB/s and a sequential read speed of 280 MB/s. The sustained write speed is 140 MB/s and the sequential write speed is 160 MB/s. It has a guaranteed minimum write speed of 60 MB/s.
How does this card combat corruption/deletion?
This intuitive SD card features a built-in Write-Protect Switch to prevent files from being erased. It also benefits from internal coding designed to combat common errors and bugs that would otherwise corrupt data.
Does this card have other available capacities?
This compact SD card is available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB options.
Which devices are compatible with this card?
This SDXC card is rated U3 / Class 10 and works well with cameras, drones, and devices that are compatible with UHS-II / V60 media. This includes Canon, Sony, Leica, Nikon, Fujifilm, Blackmagic Design, Hasselblad, Pentax, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, and other devices.
Is the Angelbird AV PRO card waterproof?
This card offers excellent resistance against water, x-rays, magnetic fields, dust, and high temperature. It is purpose-built to provide operation in challenging conditions but is not fully waterproof.
What is the difference between V60 and V90?
The ‘V’ in V60 and V90 refers to the video speed class. Whilst these models bear the same physical features, V60 cards are tested and certified to operate at a minimum sequential write speed of 60MB/second. V90 cards, on the other hand, are certified to operate at a minimum continuous write speed of 90MB/second.
Back to top