Aputure Light Storm 600D Pro LED Light
Arriving as Aputure's 2020 flagship flash head, this Aputure Light Storm 600D Pro LED Light offers an immensely bright 600W COB LED output. It has a maximum 720W power draw which enables this light to achieve the brightness of 1200W HMIs at only a fraction of the total energy consumption. This ultimately allows you to power more than light from a single household circuit. Furthermore, its low power consumption allows it to draw power from V & Gold mount batteries. I More
Thinking of upgrading? Trade in today
1x Aputure Light Storm 600D Pro LED Light Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
Arriving as Aputure's 2020 flagship flash head, this Aputure Light Storm 600D Pro LED Light offers an immensely bright 600W COB LED output. It has a maximum 720W power draw which enables this light to achieve the brightness of 1200W HMIs at only a fraction of the total energy consumption. This ultimately allows you to power more than light from a single household circuit. Furthermore, its low power consumption allows it to draw power from V & Gold mount batteries. Its multi-voltage battery plates are compatible with 14.4V, 26V, and 28.8V batteries. It that wasn't enough, the battery plates feature a groundbreaking charging function that will refill batteries when plugged into AC power sources. The lights have a rugged and weather-resistant design which allows you to use the light sin adverse weather conditions, and it features the widely used Bowens mount for added versatility.
Aputure Light Storm 600D Pro LED Light Key Features:
- Immensely bright 600W COB LED output
- 0-100% Stepless Brightness Control
- CRI=96, TLCI=96, SSI (D55): 72
- Dust & Light Rain Weather-Resistant
- Multiple Control Methods including Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control
- Dual Battery Plate Power Supply Supports Multiple Voltages
- Supports 48V DC Input Power @ 15A
- Curved, Handbrake-Locking Yoke with 360° Rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby Pin for Easy Mounting
- Separate Control Box for a Lighter Lamp Head
- 6m Weatherproof Locking Neutrik Power Cable
- 4 Dimming Curves including Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning and more
- Versatile and widely used Bowens Mount
- Comes with a useful rolling case for storage and transport
Expanded Aputure Light Storm 600D Pro LED Light Key Features:
This light has multiple power options which includes:
- The dual battery plate power supply will support multiple voltages up to half or full power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- It can achieve half output with two V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries (14.4V/15A, 26V/8.5A, 28.8V/7.5A)
- For maximum power you can use two V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries (26V/18A, 28.8V/16A)
- Addtionally, you can charge V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries when plugged into AC power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- It will also supports 48V DC input power at 15A, which includes battery power stations and block batteries (3-Pin XLR)
Multiple Control Methods
Amongst the wide range of features that this lighting system is equipped with, the light offers you multiple methods to control the light. This includes using a 2.4GHz Remote, the built-in wireless DMX, Art-net, Ethernet and 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out. Additionally, you can utilise the advanced and intelligent Sidus Link Bluetooth control app. This app provides an incredible amount of control which is all accessible from your phone, meaning you need to do is pull out your phone to change settings.
What's in the box?
- 1 x LS 600d Pro Lamp Head
- 1 x LS 600d Pro Control Box
- 1 x LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector
- 1 x LS 600 Series 5-Pin
- 1 x Weatherproof Head Cable (3m)
- 1 x Neutrik powerCON AC Power Cable (6m)
- 1 x VA-Remote RC1+
- 1 x Lightning Clamp
- 1 x LS 600d Pro Rolling carrying case
How loud is the fan?
The LS 600d Pro Lamp Head uses a whisper-quiet fan that is used across Aputure's LED light range.
Will the light overheat?
The use of LEDs significantly reduces any heat produced. Whilst there will be some heat generated, it will be nothing compared to conventional lamp flash heads.
Is this just a studio light?
No, this light offers many different battery-powered options as well as being weather-resistant, meaning you can use this light outdoors and in adverse weather conditions.Back to top
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £173.16||23 x £90.66||35 x £63.25|
|Total Amount Repayable||£2,077.92||£2,175.84||£2,277.00|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.