The Aputure LS C120d II is a complete re-design of the original C120d. It boasts an incredible luminance of 135,000 lux at 0.5 meters away with the Aputure Fresnel. With an approximate brightness equivalent to a 1,000-watt tungsten light, the 120d MK2 is nearly 25% brighter than the 1st generation C120D, making it competitive with some of the highest-grade studio lights on the market.
Key Features: Aputure LS 120d Mark II Light Storm COB LED Light (V-Mount)
Back to top
- Over 25% increase in luminous emittance over its previous generation
- 30,000 lux @ 0.5m and incredible 135,000 lux @ 0.5m with Aputure Fresnel mount
- Accurate colour rendition for filmmaking, with CRI rated 96+ and TLCI rated 97+
- Large cooling room and intelligent temperature control system for consistent whole-day output
- Inbuilt electrical fan runs amazingly quiet at only 18dB
- Popular industry Bowen-S mount for fast mount wide range of accessories
- Tough lightweight aircraft grade aluminum body for easy carry-around (2.2KG)
- Wireless remote brightness adjusts @ max. 100m away with 2.4G FSK technology
- Separated light control design creates well-balanced center of gravity, eliminates use of weight bags
- Efficient handgrip design allows one-hand operation while adjusting light direction
- 5500k colour temp matches the sun and blend seamlessly as white light for natural look
- New 0%-100% stepless brightness / dim control allows greater control and sensitivity
- Re-designed power adapter now inbuilt with controller, less connections, less hassles
- Re-designed NEUTRIK connector for better and safer connectivity
- 6 meters power cable length for larger and wider production light setup
- Re-designed support tube construction for stronger support
- Re-designed mechanical disc brake firmly holds onto the rotation angle of light
- Re-designed U-Frame construction allow 330 degrees rotation for full mounting flexibility
- Take your filmmaking to a whole new level with the brand-new DMX lightning function
- Comes with 5 pre-programmed lightning effects: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Fault bulb, Lightning, and TV
- Supports wireless DMX adapters to control light with Smartphones, Tablets or Laptops (not included.)
- You can design or add more light effects with professional DMX software (not included.)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £29.83
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.