The BenQ PD3205U pairs a stunning display with functional design to make this monitor essential for creative professionals. The 4K resolution lets artists work on the smallest details and the HDR display helps to produce vivid and colourful results. A USB-C port can power devices, as well as transfer data and media at high speeds, and the included Hotkey Puck G2 allows a customisable workflow.
BenQ PD3205U 32 inch IPS 4K Monitor Key Features:
- Designed for creative professionals and projects
- 4K HDR monitor helps produce better results when editing video and images
- 99% sRGB and Rec.709 colour spaces accurately displays images from different sources
- AQColour and Uniformity Technology delivers industry-standard colour accuracy
- Hotkey Puck G2 lets users easily navigate settings, change input modes and more
- USB-C port provides power to devices whilst transferring data, audio, and video
- Display Pilot software easily enables desktop partitioning, print assist, and more
- M-Book mode simulates the colour specs of the MacBook Pro on the monitor
- KVM Switch allows users to operate different input signals simultaneously
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture split-screen for smooth workflows
- Features different colour modes, from Animation and CAD to Darkroom and HDR
- Flicker-Free display and Low Blue Light technology protects eyes during long sessions
- Includes HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.4, USB-C, USB-B and USB 3.2 connectivity
Expanded BenQ PD3205U 32 inch IPS 4K Monitor Key Features:
Accurate and Vivid Display
The BenQ PD3205U comes packed with industry-standard features that accurately brings colours to life. The 4K screen resolution ensures designers and editors can work on the smallest details, and HDR delivers higher colour contrast to make sure your images are more visually impactful. BenQ’s AQColour technology covers 99% sRGB and Rec.709 colour spaces, and the Uniformity Technology delivers authentic colour, consistent luminescence and high image fidelity.
Out of the box, the PD3205U is pre-calibrated and achieves Pantone SkinTone Validated status which recognises monitors that accurately display real-world colours. It also comes with a slew of preset colour modes for adapting the monitor to different projects. Darkroom Mode adjusts brightness and contrast for work in darker environments, Animation Mode enhances the clarity of dark areas without overexposing brighter regions, and CAD/CAM Mode increase the contrast of lines and shapes for technical illustrations. Other modes include DICPOM, HDR, Low Blue Light, M-Book, Rec.709 and sRGB.
Efficient and Effortless Design
Whilst its sleek design looks great in any working environment, the PD3205U still packs powerful hardware and software that lets users focus purely on their projects. The Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes allow you to display images from multiple devices on screen at the same time, in any configuration. A USB-C port provides 90W power delivery to connected devices and also delivers lightning-fast data, audio, and video transfers.
Whilst you can connect multiple sources and devices to the monitor using USB, HMDI and DisplayPort inputs, the KVM Switch allows you to save space by switching between different systems on the one monitor. All of these features can be seamlessly accessed through the Hotkey Puck G2. By using the dial and function keys you can adjust brightness and volume, switch between modes and colour spaces, and use the KVM Switch feature.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x BenQ PD3205U 32 inch IPS 4K Monitor
- 1 x Hotkey Puck G2
- 1 x Calibration Report
- 1 x DisplayPort Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x USB 3 Cable
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Can the USB-C port charge connected laptops?
The monitor’s USB-C port delivers 90W which is powerful enough to charge Windows laptops and MacBooks. The USB-C port can also transfer data, audio, and video - as well as power - from a single cable.
Can the monitor position be adjusted?
The PD3205U can tilt up 20 degrees and down 5 degrees, and it can swivel 30 degrees left or right. It is built to a height-adjustable stand. The monitor can also pivot 90 degrees for vertical positioning and viewing.
Is the PD3205U suitable for gaming?
The monitor can be used for 4K60FPS gaming with high-end graphics cards. It has a relatively fast response time of 5ms and also supports AMD FreeSync to reduce screen tearing and stutter.
What are the key differences between the PD3205U and PD3220U models?
The PD3205U supports FreeSync variable refresh rates and is better suited for gaming. Also, the PD3205U provides 90W of power through the USB-C port, whilst the PD3220U only provides 85W of power through its Thunderbolt 3 port.
Back to top