The BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor offers accurate image reproduction with exceptional colours thanks to the implementation of the uniformity technology; 99% Adobe RGB colour space with IPS technology, and Paper Colour Synch technology. Understanding the creative process behind professional photographers, BenQ delivers photography monitors that uphold their promise of accurate colour performance.
BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor Key Features:
- Streamline workflow for a smoother retouching process and simpler printing process with a simulated preview
- Equipped with Paper Colour Sync Technology capable of simulating the Photo Print Effect displayed on the screen
- Screen-wide colour accuracy is accomplished thanks to the Uniformity Technology
- Features 99% Adobe RGB Colour Space with IPS Technology that presents a more realistic colour representation of outdoor and nature images
- Utilises the renowned, industry standard AQCOLOR technology for accurate colour reproduction
- Users benefit from a max. Resolution of 3840 x 2160, LED Backlit Technology, and a 178/178 viewing angle
- Offers a 16-bit LUT for improved RGB blending accuracy resulting not only in outstanding colour reproduction but also Delta E = 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders
- Includes 10-bit colour depth resulting in smooth colour gradations via gamma correction capable of presenting one billion colours for subtle shading and natural colour transitions
- Supports a variety of video formats and adopts HDR to replay different times of day dynamically
- Compatible with HDR10 and HLG formats for previewing HDR effect of the video during the editing process
- Works with 24P/25P film and displays it at cadence with no pulldown that can distort playback of the original video
- BenQ ensures that each monitor is manufactured in such a way that they all display colour with the same precision level even if from a different production line
- Out-of-the-box colour accuracy guaranteed
- Built-in power supply with a voltage rating of 100~240V, and 170W power consumption
- This product is certified with CaIMAN Verified and PANTONE Validated
- Comes with a specially designed, detachable shading hood to reduce screen glare and other workflow-improving accessories
Expanded BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor Key Features:
Screen-wide, edge-to-edge accurate colour for authentic and consistent viewing/creative post-production workflow is achieved thanks to the implementation of the Uniformity Technology and Palette Master Element. The utilisation of high-precision apparatus methodically fine-tunes the colour and brightness at hundreds of sub-regions present throughout the entire screen.
Hardware Calibration for Consistency in Image Quality
You can adjust the monitor's internal image processing chip without altering the graphics card output data via the integrated hardware calibration. This ensures that the displayed image is kept consistent with the original content even if the graphics card settings have been changed. The image stays completely unaffected by these changes.
Included Accessories and Modes
The included Hotkey Puck G2 offers quick access to widely used settings such as preferred colour modes. The latest USB-C port delivers high-speed Video/Audio/Data transmission in addition to power delivery with only one cable. The Advanced Black and White Mode displays colour photos in enhanced black and white film effect. You can also preview your photos before actual adjustment with three distinguished black and white presents. Finally, the GamutDuo Mode previews the same photo in two colour gamuts side by side to enable better comparison.
What's in the box?
- 1 x BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor
- 1 x Shading Hood
- 1 x Hotkey Puck G2
- 1 x Factory Calibration Report
- 1 x QSG
- 1 x CD
- 1 x 1.8m Power Cable
- 1 x 1m USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x 1.8m mDP to DP cable
- 1 x 1.8m HDMI 2.0 Cable
- 1 x 1.8m USB 3.1 Cable (Gen 1)
BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor Product Video:
How to use the hotkey puck G2 to improve work efficiency
Back to top