The BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor offers accurate image reproduction with exceptional colours thanks to the implementation of the uniformity technology; 99% Adobe RGB colour space with IPS technology, and Paper Colour Synch technology. Understanding the creative process behind professional photographers, BenQ delivers photography monitors that uphold their promise of accurate colour performance.
BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor Key Features:
- Streamline workflow for a smoother retouching process and simpler printing process with a simulated preview
- Equipped with Paper Colour Sync Technology capable of simulating the Photo Print Effect displayed on the screen
- Screen-wide colour accuracy is accomplished thanks to the Uniformity Technology
- Features 99% Adobe RGB Colour Space with IPS Technology that presents a more realistic colour representation of outdoor and nature images
- Utilises the renowned, industry standard AQCOLOR technology for accurate colour reproduction
- Users benefit from a max. Resolution of 3840 x 2160, LED Backlit Technology, and a 178/178 viewing angle
- Offers a 16-bit LUT for improved RGB blending accuracy resulting not only in outstanding colour reproduction but also Delta E = 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders
- Includes 10-bit colour depth resulting in smooth colour gradations via gamma correction capable of presenting one billion colours for subtle shading and natural colour transitions
- Supports a variety of video formats and adopts HDR to replay different times of day dynamically
- Compatible with HDR10 and HLG formats for previewing HDR effect of the video during the editing process
- Works with 24P/25P film and displays it at cadence with no pulldown that can distort playback of the original video
- BenQ ensures that each monitor is manufactured in such a way that they all display colour with the same precision level even if from a different production line
- Out-of-the-box colour accuracy guaranteed
- Built-in power supply with a voltage rating of 100~240V, and 170W power consumption
- This product is certified with CaIMAN Verified and PANTONE Validated
- Comes with a specially designed, detachable shading hood to reduce screen glare and other workflow-improving accessories
Expanded BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor Key Features:
Screen-wide, edge-to-edge accurate colour for authentic and consistent viewing/creative post-production workflow is achieved thanks to the implementation of the Uniformity Technology and Palette Master Element. The utilisation of high-precision apparatus methodically fine-tunes the colour and brightness at hundreds of sub-regions present throughout the entire screen.
Hardware Calibration for Consistency in Image Quality
You can adjust the monitor’s internal image processing chip without altering the graphics card output data via the integrated hardware calibration. This ensures that the displayed image is kept consistent with the original content even if the graphics card settings have been changed. The image stays completely unaffected by these changes.
Included Accessories and Modes
The included Hotkey Puck G2 offers quick access to widely used settings such as preferred colour modes. The latest USB-C port delivers high-speed Video/Audio/Data transmission in addition to power delivery with only one cable. The Advanced Black and White Mode displays colour photos in enhanced black and white film effect. You can also preview your photos before actual adjustment with three distinguished black and white presents. Finally, the GamutDuo Mode previews the same photo in two colour gamuts side by side to enable better comparison.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor
- 1 x Shading Hood
- 1 x Hotkey Puck G2
- 1 x Factory Calibration Report
- 1 x QSG
- 1 x CD
- 1 x 1.8m Power Cable
- 1 x 1m USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x 1.8m mDP to DP cable
- 1 x 1.8m HDMI 2.0 Cable
- 1 x 1.8m USB 3.1 Cable (Gen 1)
BenQ SW321C Pro 32in IPS Monitor Product Video:
How to use the hotkey puck G2 to improve work efficiency
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £60.64
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.