The Blackmagic ATEM Mini is a 4 HDMI input is a live production switcher. It makes professional multi camera production for livestreaming to YouTube incredibly easy. Moreover there are plenty of applications for it including the creation of business presentations using Skype. Switching live between 4 high quality video camera inputs with elevated image quality is now easier than ever. The user is even able to connect the ATEM to a PC for PowerPoint presentation or a gaming console for gaming walkthroughs and more. Ideal for Twitch Streamers, the DVE option allows for picture in picture effects perfect for live commentary. With a plethora of video effects and built-in graphics with a Photoshop plug-in the ATM Mini is the ultimate, affordable live production switcher.
Blackmagic ATEM Mini Key Features:
- Features an easy to use design with front panel control (for source selection, audio input adjustment, effects) whereas the rear panel offers HDMI inputs
- Includes Chroma Key, a Fairlight audio mixer, full DVE, still store for graphics and a full 1080 HD webcam output
- HDMI video output for projectors and the 4 HDMI inputs allow for multiple camera angles
- 60 frames per second for fast gameplay ideal for streaming E-Sport competitions
- 2 x 3.5mm stereo microphone inputs for high quality desktop and lapel microphones for interviews and presentations
- Large buttons for easy operation with a convenient “FTB” button
- Spectacularly user-friendly, the input buttons are even labelled from 1 to 4
- Connect to external recorders and monitors instantaneously
- Broadcast style facilitates viewing previews before transitions occur
- Compatible with HyperDeck Studio Mini, Blackmagic Video Assist and Open Broadcast Software
- Comes with Free ATEM Software App Control Panel
- Ethernet connection for custom control solutions and compatibility with a wide range of ATEM control panels
Expanded Blackmagic ATEM Mini Key Features:
Connect up to 4 Cameras
Thanks to the 4 HDMI inputs the user can connect up to 4 cameras allowing for better quality broadcasting. Even if the cameras operate at varying video standards they will automatically re-sync to the switcher. This means that all inputs simply work and are easy to operate with the ATEM Mini even if the user has never operated a particular camera before. Changing to wide angle lenses for wide shots is also supported. The device will automatically convert 1080p, 1080i and 720p sources to the video standard of the switcher.
Live Sound Mixing
The ATEM Mini comes with a built-in Fairlight audio mixer perfect for live sound mixing that incorporates 12 channels. 8 of these mixer channels are de-embedded from the HDMI inputs. The extra 2 stereo audio channels can be input via 3.5mm microphone connection positioned on the rear panel. All of these channels feature best-in-class 6 band parametric EQ and compressor, limiter, expander and noise gate as well as full panning.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x ATEM Mini
- 1 x External 12V power supply with locking connector and international socket adapters
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Video:
IBC 2019 | Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini First Look
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.98
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.