Convert SDI signals received over optical fibre for use with video switchers with the Blackmagic ATEM Studio Converter 2. Optical fibre signals can travel much further than SDI without quality degradation, and when combined with the ATEM Camera Converter, users can send a video signal up to 28 miles, as opposed to the normal range of 300 feet when using copper cables.
Key Features: Blackmagic ATEM Studio Converter 2
- Connect to 4 cameras at a time: The ATEM Studio Converter 2 allows users to connect to up to 4 cameras at any given time, and can be cascaded together when further functionality is required
- Precise signal processing: The Talkback Converter 4K’s new chipset allows for 10-bit processing, while 8 independent SDI to Optical and Optical to SDI converts can be used in conjunction with the ATEM Camera Convert, for 4 more SDI or Fibre to HDMI converters
Back to top
- HD Format Support SDI: 1080p 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98, 1080PsF 30/29.97/25/24/223.98, 1080i 60/59.94/50/, 720p 60/59.94/50
- SD Format Support: NTSC: 525i 59.94, PAL: 625i 50
- SDI Video Input:4 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable camera inputs, 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable program input from switcher, including Tally information embedded in the SDI signal
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- Colour Precision: 10-bit
- Colour Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Optical Fibre Video Input: 4 x single mode SD/HD switchable camera inputs with LC connector
- Optical Fibre:
- Input: 4 x single mode LC connectors for video with embedded audio, Channels 1 & 2 are camera audio, Channels 15 & 16 are talkback audio
- Output: 4 x single mode LC connectors for video with embedded audio, Channels 1 & 2 are camera audio, Channels 15 & 16 are talkback audio
- Audio Sampling: 48 KHz, 24-bit A/D conversion
- Analogue Audio Output: 4 x 3-Pin XLR Balanced Audio Pairs (1 x pair per fiber input), 2 x RCA jacks provide a L/R stereo pair
- Talkback: 1 x 1/4" TRS headphone jack, 1 x .206" TRS mic input for use with aviation style headset, 1 x 3-pin XLR connector for talkback microphone, 1 x integrated speaker
- Talkback Control: 8 x Front panel buttons for camera operator selection, lock, mute and un-mute
- AES/EBU Talkback Loops:
- Input: 1 x BNC mic input, 1 x BNC headphone input
- Output: 1 x BNC mic output, 1 x BNC headphone output
- Operating systems: OS X 10.7 Lion and later, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and later, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Computer Interface: 1 x mini-B type USB 2.0 connector for initial setup, firmware updates and Converter Utility software control
- Power Requirements: 110 - 220V AC, 50/60 Hz, 12 - 31 V DC redundant input
Note: IEC power cord is required/not included, redundant power supply not included
- Dimensions: 44 x 482mm, 1RU size with built-in rack mount ears
- Weight: 1.81 kg
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £71.64
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.