Connect up to 8 separate cameras to the Blackmagic ATEM Talkback Converter 4K for SDI talkback. Using the same 15 and 16 audio channels as the Blackmagic ATEM Camera Converter and Studio Cameras, the Talkback Converter 4K integrates seamlessly with other BMD products. The converter also features 12G-SDI support up to 2160p60, with BNC connections to each camera.
Key Features: Blackmagic ATEM Talkback Converter 4K
- Precise signal processing: The Talkback Converter 4K’s new chipset allows for 10-bit processing, while 8 independent SDI to Optical and Optical to SDI converts can be used in conjunction with the ATEM Camera Convert, for 4 more SDI or Fibre to HDMI converters
- In-built speaker and microphone inputs: The talkback feature allows the unit to use audio channels 15 and 16 of the SDI stream for communication. Individually select camera operators at the push of a button for moments where a private connection is required and mute/unmute buttons allow the controller to select who receives a signal
Back to top
- SDI Program Inputs: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD 4K auto switching program input from switcher, including tally information with 16 channel embedded audio
- SDI Program Outputs: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD 4K auto switching program loop thru output connects to another ATEM Talkback Converter 4K
- Talkback Audio: Aviation Headsets with 0.25" TRS headset connector and 0.206" TRS microphone connector. Front mounted balanced XLR microphone connector
- Analog Audio: 1 x stereo RCA monitoring output
- SDI Camera Inputs: 8 x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD 4K auto switching 16 channel embedded audio
- SDI Camera Outputs: 8 x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD 4K auto switching 16 channel embedded audio
- SDI Outputs: 8 x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD 4K auto switching 16 channel embedded audio
- Optical Fibre Audio Inputs: 8 x single mode camera audio inputs with LC connector. Channels 1 and 2 are camera audio. Channels 15 and 16 are intercom audio
- Optical Fibre Audio Outputs: 8 x single mode camera audio outputs with LC connector. Channels 1 and 2 are camera audio. Channels 15 and 16 are intercom audio
- Computer Interface: 1 x mini-B type USB connector for firmware updates
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- 2K Video Standards: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p, 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60
- 4K Video Standards: 4K DCI 23.98p, 4K DCI 24p, 4K DCI 25p, 4K DCI 29.97p, 4K DCI 30p, 4K DCI 50p, 4K DCI 60p
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M Level B, SMPTE 425M
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48Khz, 24-bit A/D conversion
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2, 4:4:4
- Colour Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Multiple Rate Support: SDI switches between SD, HD and Ultra HD 4K
- Software: Internal software included via included updater application
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.11El Capitan, Mac OS Sierra or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Power Supply: 110 - 240V AC input with redundant 12 - 31V DC input
- Power Usage: 60 Watts
- Dimensions: 482 x 160 x 44.5mm
- Weight: 2.3kg
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £89.02
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.