Blackmagic’s ATEM Television Studio HD is a user-friendly and intuitive production switcher for both AV professional and broadcast use. Re-sync on all SDI and HDMI inputs enables use with both consumer and broadcast cameras, and the Television Studio HD’s more advanced features make it ideal for live events, episodic TV programming, and web video production.
Key Features: Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio Pro HD
- Broadcast quality video switching: Using a single HD screen, the ATEM Television Studio Pro HD is capable of switching between up to 8 different camera and other video sources, with lower thirds and other overlays, offering a truly professional output
- Perfect transitions: A choice of live cut, mix, wipe, dip, DVE, and graphical transitions provide a wide variety of creative options when cutting between video sources
- Upstream keyer: Create sophisticated multi-layer effects using the upstream keyer, including luma, linear, and pattern keys, or a chroma key option, allowing users to composite video over a green screen
- Downstream keyers:Add high-quality graphics such as titles, logos, and lower thirds to a live video source, using the powerful downstream keyers
- Power macros: The ATEM Television Studio HD includes the facility to create, assign, and execute power macros, or shortcuts, that trigger advanced sequences and actions, such as custom transitions and branded overlays – providing almost limitless possibilities for production teams
Back to top
- Total Video Inputs: 8
- Total Outputs: 8
- Total Aux Outputs: 1
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G
- Total Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Total Audio Outputs: None, embedded audio only
- SDI Video Input: 4 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio
- HDMI Video Inputs: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio
- Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- Video Input Re-Sync: On all 8 inputs
- HDMI Program Outputs: None
- SDI Program Outputs: 5 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable
- SDI Audio Outputs: 2 Ch embedded into SDI output
- Computer outputs: None
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC 4:3 or 16:9, 625i50 PAL 4:3 or 16:9
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080i50, 1080i59.94
- Ultra HD Video Standards: None
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Colour Precision: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Colour Space: 4:2:2 YUV
- HDMI Input Resolutions for Computers: 720 x 480i 59.94Hz, 720 x 576i 50Hz, 1280 x 720p 59.94Hz 50Hz and 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz
- Colourspace Conversion: Hardware based real time
- Processing Delay: 6 Lines
- Audio Mixer: 10 input x 2 channel mixer, Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video per channel plus separate gain control per channel, Level and Peak metering, Master gain control. Headphone output level control with separate mix of Program, Talkback and Sidetone
- Product specifics:
- Upstream Keyers: 1
- Downstream Keyers: 2
- Chroma Keyers: 1
- Linear/Luma Keyers: 3
- Talkback Support: Built in, uses aviation headset
- Mix Minus Support: Yes, on 4 camera PGM outputs
- Transition Keyer (Stinger/DVE): DVE only
- Total Number of Layers: 5
- Pattern Generators: 2
- Colour Generators: 2
- DVE with 3D Borders & Drop Shadow: 1
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768
- Number of Windows: 1 x 10
- Routable Windows: 8 routable and 2 fixed for Program and Preview
- Tally: Red for program and green for preview indication
- Tally Output: Added via ethernet connection to Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface product. (Not included)
- Windows Source Labels: Yes
- Multi-view monitoring:
- Multi-view monitoring: 1 x 10 views
- Multi-view video standard: HD
- Media player:
- Media Players: 2, with non-volatile flash memory
- Channels: Fill and key for each Media Player
- Media Pool Still Image Capacity: 20 with fill and key
- Media Pool Still Image Format: PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF
- Control Panel: Built in with camera control. Software panel included. Supports optional broadcast panel
- Control Panel Compatibility: Includes ATEM Software Control Panel. Also compatible with ATEM 1 M/E Broadcast Panel and ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel
- Control Panel Included: ATEM Software Control Panel included free for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra or later and Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- Software Updates: Using USB connection directly connected to Mac OS X or Windows computers. Includes ATEM Switcher Utility
- Configuration: Set via ATEM Software Control Panel, excluding ATEM chassis IP address which is set via the ATEM Switcher Utility connected via USB to chassis
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Power requirements:
- Power supply: 1 x Internal 110-240V AC, 4 pin 12V DC
- Power usage: 40W
- Dimensions: 280 x 175 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.46kg
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £35.47
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.