Connect to multiple SDI devices with the Blackmagic Mini Convert – SDI Distribution 4K. A single SDI input can be distributed to up to 8 different SDI devices, with auto-switching between all SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, and 6G-SDI video formats. The SDI Distribution 4K is also compatible with all ASI, ancillary, and embedded audio formats.
- SDI Video Inputs: Switchable between SD, HD and 6G-SDI
- Reclocking: Yes
- SDI Video Outputs: 8 outputs automatically match the SDI video input
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080PsF25, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 2K Video Standards: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
- 4K Video Standards: 4K DCI 24p
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M-B, SMPTE 425M, SMPTE ST-2081
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between SD, HD, Ultra HD and DCI 4K
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit
- SDI Colour Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Colour Space: YUV and RGB
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically detects SD, HD or 6G-SDI
- ASI Support: Yes
- Power requirements:
- Power Supply: +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point
- Power Consumption: 4.80 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 12-31V DC
- Operating systems: MacOS 10.12 Seirra or later
- Dimensions: 122.1 x 92.27 x 23mm
- Weight: 337g
Back to top
- Mini Converter SDI Distribution 4K
- 12V universal power supply with international socket adapters
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.57
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.