Blackmagic Video Assist 5 Inch 12G HDR Monitor
The Blackmagic Video Assist 5 Inch 12G HDR Monitor is a professional monitoring solution compatible with any SDI or HDMI camera in all HD, Ultra HD, 2K and 4K DCI formats. It offers upgrades such as a tally indicator, 4 built-in scopes, brighter screens for HDR, enhanced focus assist features, native Blackmagic RAW capture (from supported cameras), and 3D LUTs. Thanks to the 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 capture from any device in all formats up to 2160p60 is supported by th More
Thinking of upgrading? Trade in today
1x Blackmagic Video Assist 5 Inch 12G HDR Monitor Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The Blackmagic Video Assist 5 Inch 12G HDR Monitor is a professional monitoring solution compatible with any SDI or HDMI camera in all HD, Ultra HD, 2K and 4K DCI formats. It offers upgrades such as a tally indicator, 4 built-in scopes, brighter screens for HDR, enhanced focus assist features, native Blackmagic RAW capture (from supported cameras), and 3D LUTs. Thanks to the 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 capture from any device in all formats up to 2160p60 is supported by the Blackmagic Video Assist. Whether you're working indoors or outdoors you can be assured of excellent and accurate visibility of the recording for HDR digital film. By using a Video Assist you essentially add pro focus assist features and superior quality file formats in addition to introducing a much clearer view of what you are filming. It is a versatile piece of professional-grade tech ideal for live productions as well as broadcast testing and measurement.
Blackmagic Video Assist 5 Inch 12G HDR Monitor Key Features:
- Portable all-in-one 5" HDR monitor/recorder
- The Video Assist supports custom 17 and 33 point 3D LUTs to aid the recreation of the ‘Film Look'
- Capable of upgrading older broadcast cameras to modern file formats
- Features an integrated SD card recorder that saves files in broadcast quality 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes or DNx formats
- It is super-bright with 2500nit
- Comes with pro scopes for any SDI or HDMI camera in all formats up to DCI 4K
- Compatible with Blackmagic RAW, Apple ProRes, and Avid DNx
- Can be used as a clip player or broadcast field recorder thanks to the HyperDeck disk recorder compatibility
- 12G-SDI for SD, HD and Ultra HD SDI devices facilitating Advanced 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 Inputs and Outputs
- The wide gamut display can run Rec. 2020 and Rec. 709 colourspaces in addition to 100% of the DCI-P3 format
- Media can be formatted with ExFAT or HFS+ meaning that the files captured can work with commonly used software such as DaVinci Resolve or Adobe Creative Suite
- Localised for 11 languages including English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese and Turkish
- USB-C Expansion port allows for direct recording to external flash disks
- Includes a 12v universal power supply for studio or on location use
- Incorporates upgraded batteries and facilitates two standard Sonly L-Series batteries
- Compatible with commonly used SD cards including flash memory cards and faster UHS-II cards
Expanded Blackmagic Video Assist 5 Inch 12G HDR Monitor Key Features:
Contemporary Design with 12G-SDI and Bright HDR Screens
Featuring a state-of-the-art touch screen user interface with deck controls in addition to a generously sized screen this device offers fantastic operability. The Video Assist also includes 12G-SDI for high frame rate Ultra-HD and analogue inputs for audio. It facilitates USB-C external disk recording and incorporates a front panel speaker as well as a side mounted headphone jack. Additionally, there are 2 rear battery slots that allow for the mounting of Sony L-Series batteries providing users with enough power to support brighter HDR screens and higher speed Ultra-HD electronics. Thanks to the convenient two battery slots the user can switch batteries without interrupting the recording which is ideal for longer shoots. The wide gamut LCD has dedicated buttons for play, stop, and record in addition to a mini timeline for scrolling though recordings. The display also showcases timecode, video standard, media status, and audio meters. Users can also enable scopes via the touch screen as well as focus and exposure assist. Metadata PQ and HLG formats are handled according to the ST2084 standard. Full internal waveform monitoring is also available.
Pro Multi Channel SDI and Analogue Audio
The Video Assist facilitates the recording of 2, 4, 8 or 16 channels of audio in real time when working with SDI formats. The on-screen audio meters with user selectable VU or PPM ballistics aid monitoring. The analogue audio connections have been designed to low noise and low distortion digital cinema and broadcast specifications.
- Multi-rate SDI and HDMI connections (SD, HD, and Ultra HD)
- SD formats: NTSC and PAL
- 720p HD Standards: 720p50 and 59.94p
- 1080i HD interlaced formats: 1080i50 and 59.94
- 1080p HD formats: 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60p
- 180 PsF formats
- Ultra HD supported up to 2160p59.94
- 2K and 4K DCI rates up to 25p for digital filmmaking
What's in the box?
- 1 x Blackmagic Video Assist 5" 12G HDR
- 1 x Universal power supply with locking connector and international adapters
Blackmagic Video Assist 12G HDR Monitor:
IBC 2019 | Blackmagic Design Video Assist 12G HDR First Look
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £63.04||23 x £33.01||35 x £23.02|
|Total Amount Repayable||£756.48||£792.24||£828.72|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.