Photograph a London Routemaster adorned with a Wex Photo Video banner and you could win a Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera
Get creative and snap the best image you can of a London Routemaster adorned with our Canon cashback banner (above).
Have you spotted a London Routemaster bus with a Wex Photo Video banner? Take a photograph of one, and you could win a Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II (that’s over £500 worth of kit).
To be in with a chance of winning, simply Tweet an image of a Routemaster carrying our Canon cashback banner, along with the hashtag #CatchTheWexBus. The most exciting entry will be crowned the winner and two runner-ups will receive Wex vouchers (listed below).
Winner: Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
Second place: £50 Wex Photo Video voucher
Third place: £25 Wex Photo Video voucher
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is Wex Photo Video, 13 Frensham Road, Norwich, NR3 2BT.
2. Each entrant is allowed up to three entries to the #CatchTheWexBus competition. If an entrant submits more than three images Wex Photo Video will only consider the first three submitted.
3. Multiple entries over the limit of three images from different accounts will not be permitted, nor will joint entries or entries from accounts that represent multiple users. Only entries from Twitter accounts that clearly identify a single photographer will be eligible for entry.
4. The winner and two runner ups will be picked at Wex Photo Video’s discretion. The winner will receive a camera, the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II. Second place will receive a Wex Photo Video gift voucher to the value or £50 and third place will receive a Wex Photo Video gift voucher to the value or £25. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However, Wex Photo Video retains the full and free right to alter prizes should circumstances change beyond our control. Wex Photo Video will endeavour to have all prizes delivered before January 31st 2019, where possible.
5. Images submitted to the #CatchTheWexBus competition must be in the JPEG format. Videos, graphics or images in any other format will not be accepted.
6. Images can be submitted anytime from Friday 9th November 2018 until midnight on Monday 19th November 2018. Images submitted outside of this date range will not be eligible for entry.
7. Judging of entries for the #CatchTheWexBus competition will be carried out by employees of Wex Photo Video.
8. By submitting images to the competition you confirm that you are the copyright holder of the image and that the image is your original work. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to ask entrants to supply a high-resolution and/or RAW version of any submitted image (with metadata embedded) in order to verify any images it suspects may not be the photographer’s own work. Anyone found to be entering images belonging to others will be immediately disqualified.
9. Entrants retain all copyright over any images submitted, although by entering you agree for your images to be used by Wex Photo Video for the purpose of promoting the competition online. Winning images may also be displayed in our stores, on our website, and through our social media platforms following the end of the competition; it is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure they have a high-resolution version of any submitted image (ie suitable for printing to a reasonable size).
10. The #CatchTheWexBus competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 years or over as of 9th November 2018, except employees of Wex Photo Video, the companies or organisations with whom the competition is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the competition.
11. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to co-operate in any future publicity that may arise. The winner’s announcement will be made on Twitter and possibly other public content distribution platforms, such as the Wex Photo Video website and Facebook page.
12. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, although if the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the competition closing, Wex Photo Video reserves the right to offer the main prize to the entrant in 2nd place, 2nd place to the entrant in 3rd place and 3rd place to another entrant, as chosen by the competition judges.
13. No purchase necessary to win nor enter.
14. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to disqualify entrants found to be breaking any of these conditions. Those found to be breaking these conditions will be disqualified from the competition.
16. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
17. Participants enter the #CatchTheWexBus competition at their own risk and are solely responsible for their own health and safety. Wex Photo Video does not accept responsibility for any repercussions that may arise during or after images have been taken.
18. Wex Photo Video is not responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by entrants in the process of creating and submitting their photographs.
19. When entering the competition, you will not be added to any email marketing lists unless you specifically give us permission to do so.
20. Any personal data required is collected and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. We do not disclose data to any third parties unless disclosure is necessary for the fulfilment of a service or prize; you have specifically given consent for a particular service or prize; or we have a legitimate interest in disclosing data. For more information about the kind of personal data we collect, read our full Privacy and Personal Data Policy: www.wex.co.uk/privacy.
21. Prices advertised are correct as of the Wex Photo Video website at the time of going to press.
22. The competition is subject to the general terms and conditions found here.