An extended range of equipment for demanding tasks and more complex lighting situations. The Siros L is Broncolor's new battery-powered compact device, which provides ambitious professional photographers with the opportunity to enjoy the perfect lighting, be this in a mobile form in the studio, or for external shots - offering up to 220 flashes at full power per battery charge, colour constancy and both very fast, and also long, flash durations. Easy to control with the Bron Control App. This twin head kit is also available in 400 joules.
Siros L | cordless, compact, fast and powerful
Elegance, power and simplicity. Sense the performance and robustness of Siros L from afar.
- Latest lithium-ion battery technology
- Enormous control range for flash energy - up to 9 f-stops
- Remote control using "bronControl" app or RFS 2.1
- Speed mode for fast flash times
- Additional function for flash sequences
- USB connection for software updates
- For latest software updates visit https://www.bron.ch/sirosfirmwareupdate/
- Easy-to-use rotary controller and simple operation
Please note: Stands are for illustrative purpose and not included within the kit.
Siros L is battery-powered
A single fully-charged lithium-ion battery stores enough energy for a Siros 400 L to flash more than 440 times - and it does that at maximum power! A miracle? No, quality!
Siros L is fast
In only 0.03 seconds your Siros L is ready again. The flash duration can last less than 1/9000 s (t 0.1) or 1/19'000 s (t 0.5). Truly miraculous times.
Siros L is simple
Very simple operation using the single rotary controller. Alternatively you can use the advanced, intuitive app. Either way using Siros L is fun.
Siros L is powerful
The high light output, up to 800 J, leaves no photographer standing in the dark - it can even challenge sunshine.
Siros L is LED
With its low power consumption, the 25 Watt LED module provides bright modelling light at a colour temperature of 3200 K. The light characteristics is absolutely comparable with the modelling light from a mains-operated Siros S.
Siros is Swiss
Do you appreciate quality? In Siros L you have Swiss precision and quality - inside and out. Be inspired!
Siros L is family
Proven meets innovation! The battery-powered Siros L, the Siros studio lights and Siros S are all available in both 400 and 800 Joule versions. Equipped with the Broncolor bayonet fitting, they are part of the best light system in the world.
Innovative Technologies | Made in Switzerland
Innovative technologies from the prize-winning Scoro and Move power packs have been adapted to the Siros L. These include:
Flash duration and light output are the two decisive factors in light control. A microprocessor in Siros L will calculate the shortest flash duration for a given energy setting. That is convenience!
The second generation of our patented ECTC (Enhanced Colour Temperature Control) technology, which adapts flash voltage and flash duration to each other, ensures a constant colour temperature over the entire output range. Reliability at the highest level.
Enormous range of settings
With Siros L you have a free choice of 9 f-stops to set the flash output you need, all the way to 2 Joules. Photography with maximum freedom.
In Speed Mode fast charging and short flash times have absolute priority. In this case the calculation of constant colour temperature (ECTC) is suppressed. For quick results.
The latest lithium-ion technology in the batteries enables charging times never achieved before, and supplies energy for over 440 complete charges to full power - and all this from a weight of only 0.6 kg. It makes photography pure pleasure. Test the performance of our Siros L for yourself!
- Flash energy: 800 J
- Flash duration t 0.1 (t 0.5): min. energy1/4'400 s (1/7'400 s) - max. energy 1/250 s (1/700 s)
- Charging time: eco-mode:0.05 - 4.3 s - normal:0.03 - 2.7 s
- Number of flashes per battery charge: 220 at full energy
- Colour temperature: 5'500 K
- Modelling light Colour temperature: 25 W LED: 3'000 K
- Flash release: Manual trigger button, photocell, sync cable, with integral Broncolor RFS 2.1
- Remote control: "bronControl" app for mobile devices or RFS 2.1 transmitter
- Ready display: Visual and acoustic (can be switched off)
- Dimensions: 36 x 13 x 18 cm
- Weight (without battery): 3.7 kg
- Li-ion battery 28.8 V / 2.5 Ah
- Operating temperature range -10° C to +60° C
What's in the box?
- 2 x Siros 800 L
- 1 x Battery charger
- 2 x Battery
- 1 x Umbrella silver/black - 85 cm
- 1 x Softbox 60 x 60
- 1 x adapter ring
- 1 x sync cable 5 m
- 1 x Outdoor trolley backpack
Please note that there is a new firmware update for the Siros L, Siros 800 and Siros 800 S heads.
Back to top
The new update allows the use of latest version of the bronControl App as well as broncolor HS for the Siros L, Siros 800 and Siros 800 S units. It is recommended to always update to the latest software version. Download Siros Firmware Update