The B+W 100 x 100 mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 806 Solid Neutral Density 1.8 Filter is an ND filter with a 64x filter factor that provides a 6-stop exposure reduction. It is compatible with a B+W 100 mm Filter Holder and its 1.8 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required.
Key Features: B+W 806 ND1.8 MRC nano 100 x 100 mm Filter
- B+W filters are constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity as well as colour fidelity and measure 2.0 mm thick
- 1.8 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 6-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect colouration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Metal case included for storage and transport
By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, this filter enables you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coating. This Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) also offers greater protection to the filter substrate and helps it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. The Nano coating associated with XS-Pro filters provides an additional eighth layer over the MRC, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
Back to top
Back to top
||100mm x 100 mm