Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG
The Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG is characterised as a pro-level colour calibration tool for larger photographic and film productions. This specific ColorChecker chart integrates the highest quality colour reference standards available, consisting of 140 patches to engage fully with the expanded colour gamut. These include 24 patches from the original ColorChecker, 17-step grey scale, and 14 unique skin tone colours. Providing a fully non-subjective standard of More
Thinking of upgrading? Trade in today
1x Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG is characterised as a pro-level colour calibration tool for larger photographic and film productions. This specific ColorChecker chart integrates the highest quality colour reference standards available, consisting of 140 patches to engage fully with the expanded colour gamut. These include 24 patches from the original ColorChecker, 17-step grey scale, and 14 unique skin tone colours. Providing a fully non-subjective standard of comparison in every shooting situation, the ColorChecker Digital SG is tailored to a variety of colour-management creative workflows. Another key feature is that it now contains a wider variety of skin-tone reference colours to deliver further accuracy, consistency, and diversity.
Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG Key Features:
- Pro-level colour calibration tool for larger photographic and film productions
- Integrates the highest quality colour reference standards available
- Tailored to a variety of colour-management creative workflows
- Consists of 140 patches to engage fully with the expanded colour gamut
- 24 patches from original ColorChecker, 17-step grey scale, and 14 unique skin tone colours
- Colours designed to represent natural objects of interest: skin, foliage, and blue sky
- Additional skin-tone reference colours deliver further accuracy and consistency
- Grey scale steps ensure accurate control to maintain a neutral aspect
- Ability to white balance digital cameras with precise, uniform, and neutral white
- Reflects light in the exact same way in all areas of the visible spectrum
- Actively tackles camera and studio lighting balances
- Guarantees a more efficient workflow to avoid costly, time-consuming mistakes
- Suitable for colour quality evaluation in graphic arts, electronic publishing and television
- Provides a fully non-subjective standard of comparison in every shooting situation
- Compatible with i1Profiler scanner profiling software (sold separately)
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG
- 1 x Protective Sleeve
How many colour patches does the ColorChecker Digital SG include?
The Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG consists of 140 patches to engage fully with the expanded colour gamut. This includes 24 patches from the original ColorChecker, 17-step grey scale, and 14 unique skin tone colours.
Is the ColorChecker Digital SG waterproof?
The Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG is not waterproof. It can be used outside, but must be taken care of and not used in inclement weather.
Does this come with a protective sleeve?
The Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG does come with a protective sleeve, which is ideal for transporting between studios and locations.
What is the best way to avoid damaging this product?
The most common way for these types of production tools to be damaged is through fingerprints and greasy hands when used on set. To avoid this, you can apply two small tabs of tape on the two opposing sides for assistants and talent to hold the card.Back to top
|Size||215.9 x 279.4mm|
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £32.88||23 x £17.21||35 x £12.01|
|Total Amount Repayable||£394.56||£413.04||£432.36|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.