The Canon EF 400mm f2.8L IS III USM Lens is a must-have super-telephoto prime for advanced and professional photographers shooting wildlife, sports and news. Combining ultra-high performance with a portable design, this is the world’s lightest 400mm f/2.8 lens. It offers a minimum focusing distance of 2.5m and comes with Air Sphere Coating and Super Spectra Coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
Key Features: Canon EF 400mm f2.8L IS III USM Lens
Back to top
- The world's lightest 400mm f/2.8 - ideal for travel, wildlife, sports and aviation photography
- Upgraded OIS from three-and-a-half stops to five shutter speed stops
- Focus quickly and accurately on moving subjects
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) and Super Spectra Coating (SSC) help reduce flaring and ghosting
- Work confidently hand-held and in low-light conditions
- Improved, flexible focus control with a customizable electronic-focus ring
- Two fluorite lenses and one super UD lens, helping to provide high image quality
- 2.5m minimum focusing distance
- Circular nine-blade aperture and 17 lens elements in 13 groups
- Inner focusing system with Ring Ultrasonic Motor
Back to top
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
||163 x 343
Angle of view (degrees)
||5°10,, 3°30,, 6°10,
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £916.58
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.