Canon's Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x has been designed specifically to enable the use of Canon EF lenses on the EOS C70 cinema camera. This adapter maintains the same full-frame angle of view of the lens used whilst also providing an additional full stop of light transmission. The adapter features optimised communication between lens and body - it allows for full communication which allows for full Dual Pixel CMOS AF support and peripheral illumination and chromatic aberration correction. Furthermore, this superior communication also sends lens information to be displayed on the camera screen i.e. aperture, focal length and lens metadata.
Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x Key Features:
- Designed to adapt EF lenses for use on Canon's EOS C70
- Maintain a full-frame angle of view when using EF lenses
- Increases light transmission by one full stop
- A magnification level of 0.71x
- Supports Canon's Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus
- High-speed communication between lens and body
- Comes with locking plates to lock the adapter in place
- Weighs just 200g which is ideal for keep weight down
Please Note:At the time of launch Dual Pixel CMOS AF is only supported with Canon's EF 24-70 f2.8, EF 24-105 f4, and EF 16-35 f2.8 lenses. More lenses are set to be added.
What's in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x
- 2 x Locking Plates
Back to top
For Use With
||Canon EOS C70
||EF lenses to RF mount