The Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer is an ideal choice for aspiring photographers, offering vibrant, high-quality colour and monochrome printing. It is a versatile, compact, and simple to use A3+ printer capable of fine art, borderless, and panorama printing options allowing you to get creative with the presentation of your best work.
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Key Features:
- Ideal for photo enthusiasts and aspiring photographers
- Produces high-quality photographic prints
- Uses superior 8-colour, dye-based ink system for rich and vibrant colours
- Capable of high-speed printing of A3+ photographs
- Compatible with a wide variety of printing paper for fine art, borderless and panoramic prints
- Offers 3 paper feed options and paper skew correction function to reduce misalignments and printing fails
- Features a built-in 3-inch LCD for easy operability – check ink levels, maintenance and access instructions
- Equipped with Canon’s user-friendly PPL software for a one-stop edit-to-print solution
- Wireless connectivity for smoother workflows
Expanded Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Key Features:
Chroma Life 100+ Ink System
The new 8-ink, dye-based pigment system from Canon delivers a wider colour gamut that helps produce vibrant and high-quality photographic prints. Additionally, the PIXMA PRO-200 produces deeper black impressions as well as an improved reproduction in reds and blues; whereas, the grey and light grey inks create stunning monochrome prints in addition to speeding up the overall printing process.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x PIXMA PRO-200 EUM/EMB
- 1 x Power Cord UK Type
- 1 x Power cord Pan-European Type
- 1 x CD-Printing Tray
- 1 x Setup software & User’s manual CD (Only for Windows)
- 1 x Users Guide (E-manual)
- 1 x European Warranty System (EWS) A3 Leaflet
- 1 x Warranty sheet
- 1 x Full Set of Inks
Back to top
||8 -color = Y/M/C/PC/PM/Gy/LGy/BK
||Chroma Life 100+ Ink System
Max document size
||4800 (horizontal)*1 x 2400 (vertical) dpi
||approx. 639 x 379 x 200 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £17.58
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.