The Canon RF 24-240mm f4-6.3 IS USM is a portable, versatile 10x zoom lens for the EOS R system that’s ideal for everything from wide-angle landscapes to frame-filling portraits, and even close-up sport and wildlife. This lens represents a new standard in full-frame image quality, especially at this focal range.
- Versatile 10x zoom range: Focal lengths covering 24-240mm
- Near-silent Nano USM focusing: Fast for stills; smooth for video
- Five-stop Image Stabilizer: Protects against blur from camera shake
- Weighs just 750g: Portable lightweight design
- Circular, seven-bladed aperture: For smooth, natural bokeh
- Large lockable zoom ring: Turns through 100°
- Clickless 1/8-stop aperture control: When shooting movies
- Customisable control ring: Adaptable to the way you work
- Full-time manual focusing: Take control at any time
- Built for the EOS R system: Maximise the performance of your EOS R camera
Shoot with a single lens
Expand your creativity with a 10x zoom for full-frame cameras. Shoot everything with a single lens, from big landscapes to powerful portraits and frame-filling action shots.
Be mobile and spontaneous
Discover the freedom of shooting with a single versatile lens. The RF 24-240MM F4-6.3 IS USM has virtually every focal length you need, and weighs just 750g. Perfect for travel.
Full-frame image quality
Enjoy full-frame image quality right across the 10x zoom range. An Image Stabilizer gives pin-sharp results in low light and at long focal lengths.
Fast, flexible focusing
AF is fast and quiet, ideal for photographing wildlife. For video, the RF 24-240MM F4-6.3 IS USM focuses more smoothly, for professional-looking pull-focus effects.
A native RF lens
The EOS R system provides superb performance, with fast focusing over virtually the whole frame and a built-in Digital Lens Optimizer. A lens control ring can be customised to your needs.
Back to top
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||80.4 (L) x 122.5 (D) mm
Angle of view (degrees)
||84° - 10°20,
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £74.92
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.