The Canon RF 85mm f1.2L USM DS is a full-frame L-series lens fantastic for portraiture with gorgeous bokeh and fabulous optical precision. Featuring high-performance AF, brand new DS coating, and the famous L-series built quality this lens is a dream to work with
Canon RF 85mm f1.2L USM DS Lens Key Features:
- This is a fantastic lens for portraiture with gorgeous bokeh and fabulous optical precision
- Lens is constructed from 13 elements in 9 groups
- Incorporates 9 diaphragm blades
- Users benefit from a max aperture of 16
- The closest focusing distance is 0.85m whereas the max magnification is 0.12x
- Features an L-series build quality weighing only 1195g
- Weather-sealing with dust and moisture resistance thanks to the applied fluorine coating on the front and rear of the lens
- Includes 82mm filter diameter
- Offers an angle of view at 24,16,28,30 – degrees
- Incorporates a Lens Control Ring for increased control over the ISO, shutter, and aperture
- Fast USM Motor for fast locking onto a subject and near-silent operation
- Sharpness with exquisite style
Expanded Canon RF 85mm f1.2L USM DS Lens Key Features:
Thanks to the 85mm focal length this lens is perfect for portraiture work. The resulting photographs feature elegant detail, and a pleasing perspective without distortion.
Gorgeous Bokeh and Fantastic Optical Precision
Users are free to create the bokeh of their dreams with Canon’s one of a kind DS (Defocus Smoothing) Coating along with the F1.2, and 9-bladed aperture. This lens aids the creation of creative images like no other.
Superior Lens Elements with Coatings
Colour aberrations are minimised thanks to the Special Blue Spectrum Refractive (BR) optics; whereas, ASC (Air Sphere) Coating along with the ground aspheric element guard against flare and ghosting.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Canon RF 85mm f1.2L USM DS Lens
- 1 x E-82 II Lens Cap
- 1 x ET-89 Lens Hood
- 1 x LP1424 Lens Case/Pouch
- 1 x Lens Dust Cap RF
Canon RF 85mm f1.2L USM DS Lens Sample Images:
Back to top
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Short Telephoto Prime
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||Length 117 mm (4.62) Diameter 103 mm (4.06)
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £270.75
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.