Item Condition : 9+
Flashgun is mint and free of marks with the exception of minimal use from product testing.
Back to top
Supplied with: White box, case, flash stand and diffuser.
The Canon Speedlite 470EX AI is a powerful mid-range flashgun for taking professionally-lit portraits on the go. Its Auto Intelligent (AI) bounce feature automatically adjusts to work out the optimum bounce position to eliminate unwanted shadows for beautifully lit and natural-looking results. It has a max. guide no. of 47m, a wide coverage from 24-105mm and a built-in wireless receiver.
Key Features: Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI Flashgun
- AI Auto Intelligent
- Fully and Semi Auto AI-Bounce function
- 24-105mm lens coverage
- Guide number: 47m
- Clear dot matrix LCD
- Optical wireless receiver
- Auto exposure control: E-TTLII/E-TTL/TTL
- Lightweight at 365g
Canon Reveals Robotic Flashgun | 470EX AI Hands-On Preview
Auto Intelligent (AI) Bounce with Full Auto and Semi Auto modes
- Flash automatically works out optimum bounce position
- Motorised head swivels to eliminate unwanted shadows
- Improves workflow even for time-pressured professionals
Maximum Guide No. 47m for a greater lighting reach
- High-quality images over a longer range assured even when bouncing
- Fast and silent recycling times
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
Wide lens coverage from 24mm to 105mm
- Light even the widest scenes with high quality illumination
- 14mm adapter allows you to spread the light even wider
- Clip-on bounce adapter included to further soften the lighting
Wireless Optical receiver and 19 custom functions
- Trigger your Speedlite remotely and link to other units for creative lighting
- Personalise the flash to your desired settings via 19 custom functions
Clear dot matrix LCD with intuitive user interface
Back to top
- The dot-matrix display enables a display of characters for more detailed information
- LCD panel displays all the flash settings and is very easy to read
- Shortcut buttons and a control wheel provide fast access to settings
Back to top
|Maximum Guide Number
||4 x AA Batteries
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.86
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.