The Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT is a powerful flashgun with built-in wireless radio control for use both on and off the camera. The built-in radio triggering offers remote lighting control over distances up to an impressive 30m and unlike IR control you don't have to worry whether you are in direct line of sight. The Canon ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter can be used in conjunction with the 600EX to trigger up to 15 Speedlites from up to an impressive 30metres. The Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT Flashgun features an AF assist beam to help focus in the dark and a guide no of 60m (ISO 100, at 200mm setting) to ensure long-range flash and wide-area coverage. The 600EX Flashgun takes four AA batteries.
- High-performance TTL flash photography, both on- and off-camera
- Explore new off-camera flash techniques, with radio-frequency triggering over 30m
- Create intricate lighting set-ups, using up to 15 600EX-RT units together
- The 600EX-RT can act as a remote trigger for your EOS camera
- Create shadowless lighting with a bounce-and-swivel flash head
- Guide number 60m (ISO 100, at 200mm setting) for long-range flash and wide-area coverage
- 20-200mm zoom head maximises efficiency
- White balance is communicated to camera; colour correction filters also included
- Focus in the dark using the built-in AF assist beam
- Includes PC sync socket & high-voltage socket
- Compatible with other EOS digital SLRs but only the Canon 5D Mk III & 1D X offer flash configuration menus specific to the 600EX
Back to top
- Radio triggering with 30m range
- Use up to 15 units together
- Integrated optical slave
- Remote camera triggering
- Bounce-and-swivel head with zoom control
Back to top
||Case, Stand, Colour Filter Holder, Filter Holder Case, Colour Filter Set and Case
|Maximum Guide Number
||80 x 143 x 125
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £16.79
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.