The Canon WFT-E9 Wireless Transmitter has been designed to expertly enhance wireless connectivity of EOS-1D X Mark III and EOS-C500 Mark II cameras. Featuring 5GHz 802.1ac Wi-Fi along with 2x2 MIMO antennas, the transmitter delivers a clean and reliable link that stays at the top of its performance even in electronically congested environments. You can remotely view and shoot with your camera via a smart device and live stream your work as it is being shot; beating the completion to the punch.
Canon WFT-E9 Wireless Transmitter Key Features:
- Provides a clean, reliable link that stays at the top of its performance even in electronically congested environments
- Connect with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands (802.11ac wireless protocol)
- Delivers remote camera control that opens up possibilities for more creative shooting angles
- Works with EOS Utility that supports wireless tethered control from a Mac or PC
- Connect to a laptop or smart device while working with the EOS-1D X Mark III to start editing on the go
- Comes with 2x2 MIMO antennas that greatly improve transmission speeds
- Allows for secure wireless connection of the EOS-1D X Mark III to SFTP servers
- Extra security that preserves the exclusivity of your images and videos
- Offers IP live streaming for transmitting video files as you shoot from EOS C500 Mark II
- IP decoders and streaming software allow you to send live footage to streaming websites and news organisations with compatible video production workflows
What's in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E9B
- 1 x Connector Cover
- 1 x Case
- 1 x Printed Matter Unit
- 1 x Packaging Unit
Back to top
For Use With
||Canon EOS 1D X Mark III
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £80.76
||23 x £43.18
||35 x £30.73
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.