Capture high resolution 5MP planetary, lunar and solar system images with the NexImage 5. Combined with the included software package, the NexImage 5 can bring out tremendous detail and produce images that will rival those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more. The NexImage 5 connects to any telescope that features a 1.25" eyepiece barrel and takes position of the eyepiece.
Celestron NexImage 5 Solar System Imager additional information:
Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video. The included software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images. The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail. NexImage 5 is a great way to get started with astroimaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet, you can image it with NexImage 5.
- 5 Megapixel colour sensor with Micron DigitalClarity technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels
- Small pixels sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes
- View and capture live video on your computer. Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric "seeing"
- Leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be tacked and aligned into one high quality image
- Machined aluminium 1.25" adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope
- Barrel accepts standard 1.25" eyepiece filters
- 1.25" adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with almost any telescope
- Camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and colour saturation using your PC
- Camera body has integrated C-threads for direct threaded connection to telescope
- Integrated IR-cut optical window
- Selectable "region of interest" sub-framing
- 2x2 and 4x4 binning capability
- Progressive scan
- Includes USB 2.0 cable
Please note: Not compatible with most AMD Processors
Back to top
- Mounting 1.25" barrel nose piece
- Camera Resolution 5MP - 9 different settings to choose from ranging from 640x480 to 2592x1944
- Sensor Size 5.7mm x 4.28mm (7 mm diagonal)
- Pixel Size 2.2 micron square
- Frames per Second 6.23 to 52.37 at the lowest resolution, 0.71 to 5.99 at the highest resolution
- Shutter Speeds 1/10000 to 30 seconds
- Chip 1/2.5" format, colour CMOS Sensor
- Sensitivity .53 V/ lux-sec (@550nm)
- USB Cable High-Speed USB 2.0 cable
Back to top
||USB 2.0 cable
Frames Per Second
||1.25 Inch eyepiece barrel
||Solar System Imager
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £27.49
||23 x £14.70
||35 x £10.46
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.