The Cineo Wave HS2 Bi-colour Kit delivers the unexcelled brightness, extremely accurate colour quality, power efficiency, flexibility and the control that hundreds of cinematographers, gaffers, and lighting designers rely on daily. Features include integration of LumenRadio receivers for wireless DMX support and RDM programing in addition to traditional 5-pin XLR control, plus a digital display, rotary control local dimming, 3 channel DMX fine dimming, 1 channel DMX smooth dimming, and DMX strobe capabilities.
HS2 Wave Lamphead Features:
- Utilizes Remote Phosphor Technology (RPT) for accurate, consistent output
- Full compatible with all legacy HS power supplies, accessories, phosphor panels, and cabling
- Local and DMX dimming 0-100% with no colour shift
- 80/20 mounting slots on both sides and back
- Two mixing chambers provides custom CCT mixing
- Hinged top access panel for easy operation
- Output is identical to legacy HS series fixtures
HS2 Wave Power Supply Features:
- LumenRadio™ wireless DMX support
- Improved form factor
- Smaller, lighter weight than previous power supplies
- Improved digital display and control
- Remote DMX address programming via RDM
- Operates up to 300' from fixture
- Optionally attaches directly to the HS2 head
- Smooth Dimming (0-100%) and strobe capability
- Fine dimming mode available on DMX
- Flicker-free, completely silent operation
- Input voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 500 watts, max
- Lamp head dimensions: 12” H x 21” W x 3.8” D (290 mm x 532 mm x 96.5 mm)
- Lamp head weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg)
- HS2 Wave PSU dimensions: 10.5” H x 19.25” W x3.75” D / (267 mm x 489 mm x 95 mm)
- HS2 Wave PSU Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- 35,000 hr. L70 rated
- Environmental temperature range: -20º - + 50º C
- Max. temperature rise: +45º C
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- ETL and cETL Listed, CE and RoHS Compliant
- Zero UV light emitted
- Made in USA
Cineo Wave HS2 Bi-color integrated Kit (901.0022) Contents:
- HS2 lamphead
- RDM450 power supply
- RDM450 Mounting
- RDM450 Mounting Rails
- 3200K and 5600K panel sets
- AC power cable
- TVMP adapter
The HS2 Wave has a notably improved ergonomic design for more elegant handling on set and on location. Now featuring an integrated design, the lamphead and power supply are shipped preconfi gured for simple one piece operation yet maintain the ability to be separated up to 300 feet via optional lamphead cables. The lamphead continues to utilize 80/20 mounting slots for attaching various yoke options and accessories. The simple to use top hinge access on HS2 Wave makes changing Remote Phosphor panels easier than ever before while also allowing direct access to improved safety switches and internal controls. Maintaining product line conformity, HS2 Wave components are 100% cross-compatible with all legacy HS fi xtures, power supplies, accessories, phosphor panels, and cabling.
Key electronic enhancements of the HS2 Wave include integration of LumenRadio™ receivers for wireless DMX support and RDM programing in addition to traditional 5-pin XLR control. A 5v USB port is now available on the back of the fi xture to power third party wireless receivers as well as to accommodate speedy fi rmware updates. Other notable features include an enhanced digital display, rotary control local dimming, 3 channel DMX fi ne dimming, 1 channel DMX smooth dimming, and DMX strobe capabilities. Additionally, two distinct mixing chambers allow for custom CCT mixing via DMX while in 3 channel operation.
Building upon Cineo’s years of experience in Remote Phosphor Technology, HS2 Wave delivers the unexcelled brightness, extremely accurate color quality, power effi ciency, fl exibility and the control that hundreds of cinematographers, gaff ers, and lighting designers rely on daily.
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £174.21
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.