The Cooke Mini S4/i 50mm T2.8 Prime Lens is one of a set of smaller and lighter primes that incorporate the same resolution, optical quality and reliability as the S4/i lenses at T2.8 speed. Designed for industry professionals, the lens is colour-matched and it features focus scales marked in feet. It’s suitable for shooting film and digital images up to and beyond a 4K resolution pipeline.
Key Features: Cooke Mini S4/i 50mm T2.8 Prime Lens
- Optical Design: The optics are designed to give maximum performance at full aperture with superior control of flare, distortion and spherical aberration.
- Cooke i Electronics: Accessible via contacts in PL mount that sync with /i compatible cameras
- Colour Balance: All miniS4/i prime lenses are colour balanced, colormatched and compatible with Cooke 5/i, S4/i and Anamorphic/i
- Aperture: All miniS4/i primes have a true T2.8 aperture and cover Super 35mm format
- Index Marks: Every index mark is labelled. More detailed markings allow for more detailed focus control
- Camera Mounts: Cooke Hardened PL Mount with /i Technology contact
- Focus Scaling: Large, clear numerals on both sides of the focus barrel benefit the focus puller when shooting under difficult lighting conditions
- Compatibility: All Cooke miniS4/i primes, except the 18mm, have a common fixed front diameter of 87mm, with a focus drive gear of 121T x 0.8 mod and an iris drive gear of 119T x 0.8
- External Finish: A scratch resistant PTFE hard anodised finish is provided on all Cooke lenses, providing a durable, hard-wearing surface to meet the most demanding environmental conditions
- Iris: An eight-leaf linear module iris assembly is fitted into miniS4/i primes with an aperture range of T2.8 to T22
- Weight/Size Ratio: The lenses are designed for all shooting applications, including handheld and Steadicam, providing comfortable balance ratio with the latest
- compact cameras
- Reliability and Service: miniS4/i prime lenses are designed to meet a market requirement for fully reliable performance with a minimum of downtime
Cooke miniS4/i Technology Logo Multi-Mounts
Use Cooke miniS4/i lenses on Sony E and Micro 4/3 cameras. Single mount for all focal lengths in lens series. Optional mount replaces PL mount that comes standard. Use proper lens support.
The Cooke Look | Cooke Optics Factory Tour
Back to top
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £232.54
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.