Perfectly balanced for daylight work, the Dedo 3 Light Micro Kit - Daylight AC/DC greatly expands the outdoor portrait photographer's lighting potential. Three DLED2 units offer a fine balance of power and control and promise superbly accurate skin tones and colour rendition. A useful selection of accessories including projectors and softboxes rounds out the package, which despite its sophistication is compact enough to pack up and take on the move.
Dedolight Micro Kit - 3 light LED Bi Colour Soft/Hard Kit.
Compact Micro Kits – small but creative. Craft professional-looking lighting and vivid, punchy images with a kit that comes in a very compact package, and a few great accessories thrown in too.
Traveling light means you need to select your kit with care, and this kit allows you to expand your lighting potential without overburdening yourself with weight. Designed to work off battery or mains power as the situation requires, the kit comes with both softbox and projector accessories for the Dedo LED unit.
This kit includes the DLED2 from the much-acclaimed stable of Dedolight LED fixtures, offering a unique amount of control and flexibility.
- Colour correct LED 20w source
- Continuous dimming with no colour shift.
- With remote electronics and 16 mm (5/8") stand fitting
- Passive cooling (No fan)
Dedolight's patented Aspheric Optics, in combination with specially developed LED light sources in Daylight and Bicolour variations, make the DLED2 useful in a broad range of applications, from portraiture to video lighting.
The equipment in this kit is Daylight – the DLED2 is equipped with Dedolight's proprietary LED source, ensuring great colour rendition.
Kit consists of:
Back to top
- 3 x DLED2-D focusing 20W LED daylight light head with 16mm (5/8")
- 3 x DLED2-BS battery holder SONY NP-F (DLB-NPF950 recommended)
- 3 x DBDS8 standard 8-leaf barn door for DLED2 light heads
- 1 x DP1S universal projection attachment/imager for DLED2 LED light heads.
- 1 x DPL60M imager lens, 60mm, f/2.4
- 1 x DPGHS holder for steel gobos (dedolight "S-size")
- 1 x DPGSETS gobo set for DP1S imagers
- 2 x DLED2-SBX soft box for DLED2 LED light heads
- 2 x DLSR60 speedring for DLED2 soft box, fits DLED2 accessory slot
- 3 x DLPS12-30 AC power supply 12V / 30W / 2.5A, incl. EU/USA/UK/AUS input connector set
- 3 x DLPS12-EXT5 extension cable for 12V power supply, 5m long
- 3 x DLB-NPF950 7.4 V Li-Ion battery 43.2 Wh (6000 mAh)
- 3 x DLCH-NPF charger for NP-F batteries, input 100 - 240 V AC
- 1 x DSCS soft case, small
- 1 x SDSTM3 extra stand kit with 3x DSTM, 2x DSTFX40 and soft bag
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £152.95
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.