The DJI RSC 2 is a professional compact stabiliser for DSLR and mirrorless system cameras with a tested payload of 3kg. Offering a convenient, foldable design alongside intuitive features – including RavenEye Image Transmission System, Timelapse, Roll 360, and Panorama creative functions, as well as a precise front dial – the DJI RSC 2 has been expertly designed to empower content creators, filmmakers, and one-man crews.
DJI RSC 2 Key Features:
- Offers a tested payload of up to 3kg which is equivalent to a Panasonic S1H with a 24-70mm lens attached
- Weighs 1.2kg for easy handheld operability
- Compatible with DSLR and mirrorless popular brand cameras thanks to the Manfrotto + Arca dual-layer camera mounting plate
- Features Titan Stabilisation Algorithm for smooth footage
- Easy switching between vertical, horizontal and Twist Dual Handle shooting
- Fitted with a 1-inch OLED screen
- Delivers 6 gimbal configurations for versatility capable of simplifying complex shots
- Handy foldable design delivering great portability
- Precise focusing and single-handed operation are supported by the front dial
- Equipped with max 14-hour fast-charge batteries
Expanded DJI RSC 2 Key Features:
Foldable Design with Intuitive Features
Thanks to its’ foldable design, the RSC 2 can be easily transported and stored. In its’ folded form, the stabiliser is smaller than an A5 sheet of paper, which is great news for creatives on-the-go, travellers, and urban videographers. The DJI RSC 2 offers plenty of creative functions, including Timelapse, Roll 360 (create a rolling shot by spinning the camera), and Panorama (for gigapixel panoramas directly from your camera).
Titan Stabilisation Algorithm
Equipped with the Titan Stabilisation Algorithm, the DJI RSC 2 is capable of capturing the smoothest footage to date with a DJI gimbal. Additionally, the SuperSmooth mode can compensate for micro-movements as well as increase torque, meaning that it can stabilise a 100mm zoom lens.
RavenEye Image Transmission System
The RSC 2 is equipped with the RavenEye Image Transmission System, which, as the name suggests, transmits 1080p video while at the same time facilitating remote control of camera and gimbal parameters. You can adjust camera settings from up to 200m away with a latency of 60ms. Furthermore, the built-in ActiveTrack 3.0 allows the RSC 2 to use the source signal from the camera to track the subject. Last but not least, the RavenEye functionality enhances Force Mobile for better responsiveness and decreased latency. Please note that RavenEye is required to be able to use ActiveTrack 3.0.
Designed for Hand-held Recording
The gimbal is equipped with a dual handle, hand grip, NATO, and 1/4-20-inch with ARRI positioning holes for the most convenient and versatile hand-held shooting experience. The dual handle allows you to get the maximum control of your shots while the hand grip can be used as a tripod or a grip extension. NATO is ideal for the briefcase handle mode in addition to a variety of other accessories, and, finally, the ARRI positioning holes deliver more versatility when working with the RSC 2 in its’ folded configuration.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x DJI RSC 2 with built-in battery
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable (40cm)
- 1 x Lens Support
- 1 x Quick-Release Plate (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto)
- 1 x Camera Riser
- 1 x Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C, 30cm)
- 1 x Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi, 30cm)
- 1 x Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB, 30cm)
- 1 x Multi-Camera Control Cable (Mini-USB, 30cm)
- 2 x Hook-and-Loop Strap
- 2 x D-Ring Camera Mounting Screw 1/4-inch-20
- 1 x Screw 1/4-inch-20
- 1 x Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic)
What are the differences between Ronin-SC and DJI RSC 2?
The RSC 2’s motors are 50% more powerful than Ronin-SC’s, in addition to RSC 2 offering better creative flexibility that is adaptable to any filming scenario thanks to its’ foldable design. Furthermore, the RSC-2 features a 1-inch black-and-white screen and an intuitive front dial for easy and convenient operability.
How many people/objects can DJI RSC 2 follow using ActiveTrack?
The DJI RSC 2 is capable of following one subject at any given time while using ActiveTrack.
Can ActiveTrack be used on DJI RSC 2 the same way as it is used on DJI Ronin-SC?
You will need to use the RavenEye Image Transmission System for the ActiveTrack 3.0 to work.
What are the differences between SuperSmooth and the normal stabilization of DJI RSC 2?
The SuperSmooth functionality is capable of stabilising lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length. Additionally, it can capture more stabilised footage than the regular gimbal. Please note that SuperSmooth needs lens support and the lens-fastening strap before it can be used (both are included).
Is DJI RSC 2 waterproof?
The DJI RSC 2’s power and data ports are not waterproof or dustproof. Please ensure that you keep the device away from water and dust when in use.
Back to top
Back to top
Controlled Rotation Range
||360° Unlimited Rotation
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £32.42
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.