Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Head
The Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Head is built to accompany you on any creative endeavours. The flash head offers TTL with Manual Lock, HSS, Smart Pro-Active Cooling as well as compatibility with the vast line up of Elinchrom's trusted light modifiers. With the aim to encourage photographers to break out of their comfort zones, Elinchrom developed this mid-range compact studio flash head to enhance your creative process. More
Thinking of upgrading? Trade in today
1x Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Head Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Head is built to accompany you on any creative endeavours. The flash head offers TTL with Manual Lock, HSS, Smart Pro-Active Cooling as well as compatibility with the vast line up of Elinchrom's trusted light modifiers. With the aim to encourage photographers to break out of their comfort zones, Elinchrom developed this mid-range compact studio flash head to enhance your creative process.
Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Head Key Features:
- Designed for durability and creative flexibility with a power range from 7 - 131 Ws
- Freeze motion with HSS (High Speed Synch), overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds
- Equipped with a bright LED Mod Lamp with an output of 3000 Lumens at 5700K / CRI92
- Speed up your workflow by cutting the editing time with Elinchrom's precise colour science and power range accuracy
- Auto-On feature ensures your flash head is always in standby mode with saved previous settings
- Quickly switch from TTL to Manual with the Manual Lock function - that way you won't lose your exposure settings
- ELC learns your shooting style and adjust their cooling cycles with the Smart Pro-Active Cooling function
- Features a carefully thought-out airflow design and a low-noise, speed controlled fan
- Bayonet quick-lock system compatible with Elinchrom's range of renowned light modifiers for full creative control
- Take advantage of the wireless setup with the Elinchrom Skyport Radio-Frequency system and Skyport Receiver Plus
What's in the box?
- 1 x Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Head
- 1 x 90-deg Wide Angle Umbrella Reflector 6.3-inch
Expanded Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Head Key Features:
Flexible Lighting Solution
With TTL and HSS you can utilise the ELC for a multitude of photographic genres including freezing motion with up to 1/8000s High-Speed Synch. With that in mind, you can also overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds. The flash head can be powered down to 7 Ws, meaning that you can experiment with different depths of field.
Built for Durability and Reliability
This robust light features a two-way metal tilt-head that allows you to adjust large modifiers with speed and precision. The heads also include a centred umbrella fitting for maximised umbrella illumination. Intuitive interface with customisable favourite button and group colour indicators (side logos that light up with assigned group colours for visual identification) deliver smooth operation so that you can focus on your creative journey.
Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Head Product Videos:
The New Elinchrom ELC 125 / ELC 500
Elinchrom ELC 125/500: Getting out of your artistic comfort zone
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £38.49||23 x £20.15||35 x £14.06|
|Total Amount Repayable||£461.88||£483.60||£506.16|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.