The Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 is a wireless wide-format A3 printer with 6-colour Ultra HD inks for delivering pro-quality borderless prints up to 13"x10". The HD XP-15000 features a red and grey ink for an ultra-wide colour gamut and enhanced black and white prints, in addition to automatic two-sided printing, a large 50-sheet rear tray, a 2.4" colour LCD, and wireless connectivity.
Key Features: Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Printer
- Professional Photo Quality - 6-color Claria Photo HD Inks deliver smooth gradation and amazing skin tones
- Projects made easy - features a 50-sheet rear tray for specialty media, including cardstock; accommodates a variety of paper finishes and borderless sizes from 4" x 6" to 13" x 19"
- Ultra compact wide-format A3+ printer - 30 percent smaller than its predecessor; easily fits on your desktop
- Convenient printing features - supports auto 2-sided document printing, with a 200-sheet front tray
- Fast speeds - prints documents at 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 9.0 ISO ppm (colour) and 4" x 6" borderless photos in as fast as 27 seconds
- Ultimate wireless and wired connectivity - easily print from iPad, iPhone and Android tablets and smartphones; also offers Ethernet networking
- Simple setup and navigation - easy-to-use 2.4" colour LCD
- Hassle-free - features an auto open/close output tray and direct CD/DVD printing
- PC-free photo printing - includes a USB port for quick printing from flash drives and devices
- Printing Technology: 6-color (C, M, Y, K, GY, R), drop-ondemand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: Variable droplet as small as 1.5 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 9.2 ISO ppm
- Colour: 9.0 ISO ppm 2-Sided ISO Print Speed: 4.7 ISO ppm (black), 4.7 ISO ppm (colour)
- Photo Print Speed: 4" x 6" borderless photo in as fast as 27 sec (Draft Mode)
- Ink Type: Claria Photo HD Ink
- Ink Configuration: 6 individual ink cartridges: 4x 312 ink (1x Black, 1x Cyan, 1x Magenta, 1x Yellow); 2x 314XL ink (1x Gray and 1x Red)
- Replacement Ink: 312 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow (ISO page yields - Black: 240, Colour: 360) 7 / 312XL High-capacity Black, Cyan,
- Magenta, Yellow (ISO page yields - Black: 500, Colour: 830) 7 / 314XL High-capacity Red (ISO page yields - 830) 7 / 314XL High-capacity Gray7
- Printer is designed to work with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), legal (8.5" x 14"), 11" x 14", 12" x 12", B (11" x 17"), A3 (11.7" x 16.5") and Super B (13" x 19"), user definable (2.2" – 44" in length)
- Maximum Paper Size: 13" x 44"
- Paper Types: Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Brochure & Flyer Paper Matte Double-sided, Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Premium
- Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided, Presentation Paper Matte, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Quality Adhesive Sheets, Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer paper
- Borderless Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), 11" x 14", B (11" x 17"), 12" x 12" and Super B (13" x 19")
- Envelope Types: No. 10
- Input Paper Capacity: 50 sheets plain paper (legal), 200 sheets plain paper (letter), 50 sheets photo paper, 10 envelopes
- Output Paper Tray Capacity: 100 sheets plain paper/20 sheets Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Rear Feed: 50 sheets A3+ plain paper, 20 sheets Premium Photo Paper Glossy, 10 envelopes
Back to top
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB
- USB Host
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Ethernet 10/100
Back to top
Quantity of inks
||Claria Photo HD Inks
Max document size
||5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
||476 x 369 x 159 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.