The Fujifilm EF-X500 is a stylish, compact flashgun compatible with Fuji's high-performance X-Series of mirrorless cameras. With the EF-X500 users can expand their photography with high-speed synchronisation and multiple flash TTL auto functions.
Fujifilm EF-X500 Flashgun:
- Low-profile, premium design
Engineered with a low centre of gravity to maintain perfect harmony when mounted on the X Series cameras.
- High-speed synchronisation (FP)
Focus on shooting and not on the concerns of shutter speed with High-speed Synchronisation (FP); that supports the 1/8000 sec. shutter found in the FUJIFILM X-Pro2
- Multiple flash-unit TTL
Unleash your creativity and take control any lighting condition with a single or multi-flash set-up. Control up to 3 groups, each with individual light settings to fine-tune the space of light; all from your camera.
- Weather and dust resistant
The first FUJIFILM flash that is dust and weather-resistant making it the perfect companion for the FUJIFILM X-T1 and X-Pro2
Back to top
- Compatible Cameras: FUJIFILM X-T1, X-T2, X-Pro2
- Guide Number: 50 (ISO100m)
- Flash Coverage: 24mm – 105mm, Auto-zoom function. (approx.. 20mm when using the Wide Panel)
- Colour Temperature: Approx. 5600K (at full power)
- Exposure Control System: TTL, Manual, Multi-Flash (Manual)
- TTL Compensation: -5.0EV - +5.0EV at 1/3-step increments
- Manual Flash Power: 1/1 – 1/512 at 1/3-step increments
- Firing Interval (at full power and charge): Approx. 2.5 seconds
- Number of flashes (at full power and charge): Approx. 170
- Power Source: Four AA Batteries, optional Battery Pack EF-BP1
Back to top
||24 to 105mm (20mm with wide angle panel)
||Soft Case, Mini Stand, Diffuser
|Maximum Guide Number
||4 x AA Batteries
||124 x 67 x 107
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £17.58
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.