The GF 110mm F/2 R LM WR is one of Fujifilm’s newest lenses for their GFX 50S medium format camera. Equivalent to 87mm when mounted on the camera, this medium telephoto lens is ideal for portraits. A fast aperture of f/2 offers rich bokeh that is characteristic of medium format photography, while a locking mechanism prevents unintentional movements of the aperture ring while in use.
Key Features: Fujifilm GF 110mm F/2 R LM WR Lens
- Perfect for portraits: Offering rich bokeh and a comfortable focal range
- Top quality image:Chromatic aberration severely limited
- Unobtrusive autofocus:Using a linear motor, using the autofocus is both fast and quiet
- FUJINON GF Lens: Designed to support sensors over 100MP
Back to top
- Lens type: Prime Lens
- Max. format size: 645
- Focal length: 110mm
- Image stabilisation: No
- Lens mount: Fujifilm G
- Max. aperture:F/2
- Min. apterture: F/22
- Aperture ring: Yes
- Diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Lens elements: 14
- Lens groups: 19
- Special elements / coatings: 4 x extra-low dispersion
- Min. focus distance: 0.90m (35.43”)
- Max. magnification: 0.16x
- Autofocus: Yes
- Motor type: Linear
- Full-time manual: Yes
- Focus method: Internal
- Distance scale: No
- Depth-of-Field scale: No
- Weight:1010g (2.23lb)
- Diameter:94mm (3.7”)
- Length:126mm (4.96”)
- Sealing: Yes
- Filter thread: 77mm
- Hood supplied: Yes
- Tripod collar: No
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £93.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.