The Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens is a standard zoom lens covering a range of 25-51mm in 35mm format equivalent. Designed for use with the Fujifilm GFX 50S, it features an inner focusing method to reduce the weight of the focus lens, and a linear motor to deliver fast and silent autofocusing. It is constructed of 11 groups and 14 elements, which includes aspheric, ED, and super ED lens elements.
Key Features: Fujifilm 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens
- Lens Configuration: 11 groups, 14 elements (Aspheric lens: 3 elements, ED lens: 1, Super ED lens: 1)
- Focal Length: f=32-64mm (35mm equivalent: 25-51mm)
- Angle of View: 81 ° ~ 46.3 °
- Maximum Aperture Ratio (Open Aperture): F/4
- Minimum Aperture: F/32
- Aperture Format
- No. of Blades: 9 blades (rounded aperture opening)
- No. of Steps: 1/3 step (total 19 steps)
- Focus Range: Wide angle: 0.5m~8
- Telephoto: 0.6m~8
- Maximum Shooting Magnification: 0.12x
- External Dimensions Maximum
- Diameter x Length: f92.6mm x 116.0mm (wide end) / 145.5mm (telephoto end)
- Mass Approx. (not including lens cap or hood): 875g
- Filter Size: f77mm
- Accessories Included: Lens Front Cap FLCP-77, Lens Rear Cap RLCP-002, Lens Hood, Lens Pouch
Standard Zoom Lens
A standard zoom lens with a 21-51mm focal range. (35mm format equivalent).
High Image quality
The lens construction of 14 elements in 11 groups (including 3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens and 1 Super ED lens) delivers images comparable to a prime lens with stunning image quality from the center to the edges of the frame.
Fast, silent autofocus
The inner focusing mechanism uses a linear motor for fast, silent autofocusing.
Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation
The lens features 10 weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
The aperture ring has a C position (Command dial mode). This allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.
Back to top
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £89.54
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.