Made up of 8 groups and 10 elements, including 1 ED (extra-low dispersion) element, the Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 R WR Lens is a compact, high-quality lens that is designed for use with the Fujifilm GFX 50S. It features an angle of view equivalent to 50mm in 35mm format, and has a front group extension type focus method in order to suppress aberration variations that can be caused by shooting distance.
Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 R WR Lens Key Features:
- Designed for use with the Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Camera
- Lens configuration: 8 groups 10 elements (ED Lens: 1 element)
- Focal Length: f=63mm (35mm equivalent: 50mm)
- Angle of View: 46.9°
- Maximum Aperture Ratio (Open Aperture): F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F32
- No. of Blades: 9 blades (rounded aperture opening)
- No. of Steps: 1/3 step (total 22 steps)
- Shooting Distance Range: 0.5m~8
- Maximum Shooting Magnification: 0.17x
- Maximum Diameter x Length: f84.0mm x 71.0mm
- Mass (Approx. / not including lens cap or hood): 405g
- Filter Size: f62mm
- Accessories Included: Lens Front Cap FLCP-62II, Lens Rear Cap RLCP-002, Lens Hood, Lens Pouch
Expanded Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 R WR Lens Key Features:
A standard lens with a 50mm focal length (35mm format equivalent).
Compact and Lightweight design
Measuring 84x71mm and weighing just 405g, this lens combines a compact and lightweight design with the best possible image quality so you can easily take out the medium format camera system.
High image quality
The lens construction of 10 elements in 8 groups (including 1 ED lens) ensures the lens is compact yet still delivers the highest resolving power. Front lens group is shifted together during focusing to achieve highest level of sharpness. Superb levels of detail can be seen from the center to edge of the frame, even with the aperture wide open, plus it also produces stunning front and rear bokeh.
Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation
The lens features 9 weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
The aperture ring has a C position (Command dial mode). This allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.
Back to top
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £42.04
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.